24th August 2010, 12:52 AM
nandanan

Speech therapy diploma course institutes/colleges in bangalore for distance education

please let me know the institutions conducting diploma courses in speech therapy in Bangalore. Is it a regular course or which come under distance education.early reply in this regard expected

[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I do distance education diploma in audiology and speech therapy?
  2. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in speech therapy education after 12th or BA degree?
  3. Can we do diploma in Audiology and speech therapy with 10th standard qualification
  4. Details regarding Diploma in speech Therapy? I have done a Diploma in CS.
  5. Diploma in audiology and speech therapy: Colleges, Course Duration, Future Jobs Prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Information regarding list of colleges offering Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy? Job Prospects after completion of this course?
  7. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy in Karnataka?
  8. Details of Speech therapy training centers in Hyderabad and Telangana?
  9. Which colleges are available for Speech Therapy in Kerala? What is the minimum marks required for admission and what is the future scope? -- [New]
  10. How to do diploma in audiology and speech therapy?
  11. Can I join speech therapy course after passing 12th?
  12. Is it possible for a commerce student to opt for Speech Therapy Course?
  13. How to study speech therapy course after completing homeopathy detree?
  14. Colleges from where I can do Speech and Therapy course?
  15. When will be the admission to audiology and speech therapy course?
  16. How to study speech therapy course after completing homeopathy degree
  17. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  18. How to do B.E after diploma in evening or through distance education? Which is the best college? Fee structure in Bangalore?
24th August 2010, 04:22 PM
swati123

Default Re: Speech therapy diploma course institutes/colleges in bangalore for distance education

There is only one Speech Therapy and Audiology institute in Bangalore, namely, Institute of Speech & Hearing. This Hannur Road, Bangalore, institute, however, conducts only one course, B.Sc. Hearing, Language and Speech (a full-time course of 3 years duration). The eligibility for admission to this course is a Pass in the Higher Secondary with English, physics, Chemistry, Biology with 60% marks.

If you are looking for Diploma Courses in Audiology and Speech Therapy, then
the Gujarat University's diploma program will be the suitable choice for you.
The eligibility for this program, however, is Bachelor's Degree in Science,
Occupational Therapy and Social Work or Bachelor's degree in Linguistics,
Psychology, Education.
24th August 2010, 06:28 PM
anki_8816

Default Re: Speech therapy diploma course institutes/colleges in bangalore for distance education

Institute in Bangalore is:
Institute of Speech & Hearing, Hannur Road, Bangalore
But across India there are several institutes:
Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for the Hearing Handicapped, Bandra, Mumbai
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, located on the campus of Mysore University
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Sector 12, Chandigarh 160012
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
J.M Institute of Speech & Hearing, Inderpuri, Keshrinagar, Patna
All The Best
24th August 2010, 06:30 PM
anki_8816

Here are some courses:
Dip. in Hearing Language & Speech
Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy
BSc Audiology and Speech & Language
BSc Speech Therapy and Hearing
MSc Speech Pathology and Audiology
24th August 2010, 07:31 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

One of the famous institute is Institute of Speech & Hearing, Hannur Road, Bangalore. I dont know about others much though.

I think its a regular course as the minimum eligibility is 12th standard. So go for it. It really has a great scope in coming future

Best of luck
24th August 2010, 10:36 PM
Senior Member+++

National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences
(DEEMED UNIVERISITY)
Hosur Road, Bangalore, INDIA

It is one of the most demanding college in Bangalore for Diploma courses
Minimum eligibility is 12th for diploma course
25th August 2010, 11:58 PM
nandanan

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences
(DEEMED UNIVERISITY)
Hosur Road, Bangalore, INDIA

It is one of the most demanding college in Bangalore for Diploma courses
Minimum eligibility is 12th for diploma course
diploma in speech therapy course not seen in NIMHANS Bangalore. can u please provide more details?
30th August 2010, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

details of diploma courses in speech therapy.
2nd September 2010, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

about college in maharashtra & wherw we get the forms of this course?
20th September 2010, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

any courses in speech therapy for the 10th pass students
12th October 2010, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

is there any institution for MSc speech and hearing in banglore and hyderabed...
pls friends help me to find it
26th February 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello, please could tyou tell me where one can persue a post graduate diploma in speech therapy in Maharashtra or online/distance education, where the eligibility criteria is not a BSc.
Thanks
3rd March 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

please tell me where can i joint for a post graduate course in speech therapy in distance education?
29th May 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

can i get a seat in bsc audiology.........i have 50% in 2nd PU
13th June 2011, 11:25 AM
Dr Jyoti Bala

I want to do Diploma in Secial Education (any stream) through Distance Education. Kindly guide me further. [email protected]
2nd July 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandanan View Post
please let me know the institutions conducting diploma courses in speech therapy in Bangalore. Is it a regular course or which come under distance education.early reply in this regard expected

[email protected]
I want to know that?whah is the citeria of 3yrs diploma therapy coyrse
31st October 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

where can i study baslp or bot in india in distance education
7th November 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

From all the replys there is no information about distance cources available in speech therapy cources. Are there any available?
26th February 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

I did MA Psychology through kanataaka university dharawad so i am searching job in this area
16th June 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by anki_8816 View Post
Institute in Bangalore is:
Institute of Speech & Hearing, Hannur Road, Bangalore
But across India there are several institutes:
Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for the Hearing Handicapped, Bandra, Mumbai
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, located on the campus of Mysore University
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Sector 12, Chandigarh 160012
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
J.M Institute of Speech & Hearing, Inderpuri, Keshrinagar, Patna
All The Best
there is not only one college i bangalore for speech and hearing,
there is NAISH, Koramangala, Bangalore ans SAMVAAD, hErbal, Bangalore who have BSc and MSc courses of Speech and Hearing
3rd July 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to do speech therapy correspondence course diploma. ..can u help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?