14th November 2016, 09:26 PM
bilal villan

Which colleges are available for Speech Therapy in Kerala? What is the minimum marks required for admission and what is the future scope?

Respected Sir, I am +2 student I have secured 77% for+1 I would like to study Speech Therapy after my +2 . I wants to know about Speech Therapy which colleges are available for Speech Therapy in Kerala? What is the minimum marks required for admission? Please tell me about the future scope and salary.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges from where I can do Speech and Therapy course?
  2. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in speech therapy education after 12th or BA degree?
  3. Criterion of admission in B.Sc (audiology and speech therapy) from AIIMS, New delhi
  4. Diploma in audiology and speech therapy: Colleges, Course Duration, Future Jobs Prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. When will be the admission to audiology and speech therapy course?
  6. Minimum marks required in 12th to study Optometry Undergraduate course in any Government college of Kerala? Scope and differences among B.Optometry and B.Sc(Optometry)?
  7. Is it possible for a commerce student to opt for Speech Therapy Course?
  8. Minimum marks required to get admission in B.Pharma course in Kerala?
  9. Audiology and speech therapy course in kerala? How to join?
  10. Information regarding list of colleges offering Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy? Job Prospects after completion of this course?
  11. How to join BSc in Audiology and Speech Therapy?
  12. List of colleges or institutes offering speech therapy course in Mumbai or Karnataka for 12th passed student(Arts stream)?
  13. What is the scope for Cardiovascular Technicians
  14. Can I join speech therapy course after passing 12th?
  15. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy in Karnataka?
  16. In which college can I do distance education diploma in audiology and speech therapy?
  17. How to study speech therapy course after completing homeopathy detree?
  18. Speech therapy diploma course institutes/colleges in bangalore for distance education
16th November 2016, 12:30 AM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Which colleges are available for Speech Therapy in Kerala? What is the minimum marks required for admission and what is the future scope?

Speech therapy is a promising career option in recent times.

List of colleges available in Kerala to study Speech therapy are as follows:

* Mar Thoma college of special education

* National institute of speech and hearing

* University of Calicut

* University of Kerala

Salary ranges from 5000 to 20,000 based on your experience.

Minimum 50% is required in your +2 .
28th September 2017, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges are available for Speech Therapy in Kerala? What is the minimum marks required for admission and what is the future scope?

How much marks should I score in 12th in order to get admission in best speech therapy colleges in India?
3rd June 2022, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum score for neet to get admission in Kerala for speech tharappy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?