18th February 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Are SRM university books considered to be good?

are SRM university books good or not ?...please tell me if they are good

Related Questions:
  1. Why is SRM university considered to be the best institution? Difference between SRM and VIT university?
  2. Is it good to choose M.Tech in CAD/CAM from SRM university?
  3. Is M.Sc. IT good in SRM university? What is the placement record of SRM university for M.Sc. IT?
  4. Placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai University? How good is this university?
  5. Which universities are good for placements in Biotechnology? Do SRM or Manipal Universities offer good placements?
  6. How to get placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai? Does this university offer good placement?
  7. How good are the placements of SRM Chennai University? What about the quality of education?
  8. Whether taking admission in SRM University is worthy if in future I want to study abroad? -- [New]
  9. Required minimum marks to get admission in SRM? How much donation is required to get admission in SRM university?
  10. How to get admitted in Genetic Engineering college in India without loosing a year?
  11. Does SRM university provide good placement? I have passed B.Tech and want to join M.Tech
  12. Is SRM University a good Institute to join Automobile Engineering?
  13. How good are M.Tech placements in SRM University
  14. List of best 3 courses in B.Tech Engineering at SRM university?
  15. Is it good to take admission in SRM university, Chennai in Civil Engineering? Will I be eligible for government jobs?
  16. Eligibility and Fee structure for MCA course in SRM university?
  17. How much I need to score in SRM entrance exam to get admission in btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will I get a seat in SRM in any branch of engineering in SRM university?
20th January 2013, 08:05 PM
deepeshjain123

Default Re: Are SRM university books considered to be good?

SRM University is good and books also good. Yes, according to SRM's website they rank in the top 10 of India's private and government colleges. The Times of India did a survey in 2011 and said SRM was ranked as India's number one private engineering university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?