26th April 2017, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

St Xavier's Ranchi 11th Science stream admission entrance exam date

May I know when is the selection test 2017 of St Xavier's college Ranchi for the students who wish to study in 11th science stream. Please provide me the date of entrance test at the earliest possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  2. When would the application forms of B.Com admission be available for ST. Xaviers, Ranchi? What types of questions would asked in this entrance exam? Can I get the direct admission in this college for the same?
  3. How may i get admission in St. Xavier's college of Ranchi after my 12th in science stream?
  4. Syllabus and date of entrance examination of St. Xavier School, Ranchi for 11th standard (Science)?
  5. Last date for offline admission in St Xaviers college, Ranchi for Arts stream?
  6. What is the cutoff marks for class XI for science stream in St Xaviers, Ranchi
  7. What is the cut off of science in class 11th in St.Xavier college, Ranchi?
  8. How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  9. Can I get admission in St. Xaviers College in Ranchi after securing 73% marks in class 12th?
  10. Date of distribution of forms for B.Com account honors? Cutoff list for admission in B.Com account honors? What is the date of the entrance exam in St Xaviers Ranchi for commerce batch?
  11. What should I do after passing 10th to study Non medical stream?
  12. Cutoff marks to take admission in M.Com in St Xaviers College, Ranchi
  13. How to get admission in 11th standard (Humanities) in St Xaviers, Kolkata?
  14. Cutoff marks required to get admission class 11th in St Xaviers College in Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Total fee expenses of 11th Science in St. Xavier's School, Ranchi?
  16. How can I admission for B.Com in St Xaviers college Ranchi
  17. Details regarding 11th admission forms in AMU?
  18. What is the date and time of entrance exam of BCA course in St Xaviers college Ranchi
27th April 2017, 04:03 PM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

Default Re: St Xavier's Ranchi 11th Science stream admission entrance exam date

For admission into 11th Standard in Science Stream in St Xavier's Ranchi College, you need to apply online for attending entrance test.

Online portal will be opened for 11th Standard admission once the Matric results are declared. For applying online you need to upload your passport photo and need to pay prescribed fee online.

For further details you can check in the below link:

http://www.sxcran.org/OnlinePayment/olhome.aspx

Entrance Test syllabus covers the Xth Class Subjects, English Comprehension etc.,
16th May 2018, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

May I know when is selection test of 2018 of St. Xavier college ranchi for the students who wish to study in class 11 stream of science.
Please provide me selection date and entrance test date
1st June 2018, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Is there multiple choice type questions for the entrance exam for intermediate science students which is going to be on 13th june.???
15th April 2019, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

When will admission form will declare in st xavier collage ranchi for class 11 for session 2019-20
9th May 2019, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Please give me informatin about entrance date for class xi at ranchi st Xavier school.
10th April 2020, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Plz inform about intermediate entrance date
14th May 2020, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir i ask a question i interested in take admission in st xaviers ranchi cbse class 11 arts stream. But i not know the syllabus of entrance exam. Pleased give the information sir and also exam date sir.
3rd November 2020, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there music as a side subject available in st Xavier college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?