15th June 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after passing 10th to study Non medical stream?

My nephew has qualified the session 2015-2016 in tenth class (Percentage 76%) from the school Jharoda Kalan, New Delhi-110072. We require for non medical (Subject) admission in your school. Please confirm, if possible.

15th June 2016, 06:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after passing 10th to study Non medical stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My nephew has qualified the session 2015-2016 in tenth class (Percentage 76%) from the school Jharoda Kalan, New Delhi-110072. We require for non medical (Subject) admission in your school. Please confirm, if possible.
The aspirant has to apply to the school for the Non Medical stream admission. You have to collect the application form from the school you wish to join and apply to the school with the required documents and certificate copies. You can apply for more than 3 or 4 schools, so that you can get admission in any one of them. You can choose the best among them and join in 11th Class. It is always advisable to apply for the schools near your house.
15th June 2016, 07:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to get admission in 11th standard Non-Medical Science stream after completion of your 10th standard with an aggregate of 76% marks from a recognised board. Non-Medical Science stream is related to Engineering or Technology field. To get admission in 11th standard Non-Medical Science stream, you must have to contact the college administration where you wish to take admission in 11th standard regarding admission process. You need to complete the admission process successfully for getting admission in 11th standard Non-Medical Science stream.
15th June 2016, 10:11 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure in any school of New Delhi is very easy. You can meet the school administration directly. Simply have to purchase the school prospectus and need to fill the admission form with in the prospectus. Then you need to submit the form along with the supporting documents like Dob, mark sheet of 10th, and residency proof etc. Some of the schools were providing online procedure.
15th June 2016, 10:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for admission in the schools on the basis of marks in the class 10th. Application form can be obtained from the respective school in which you want admission.

Select the stream and subject combination you want in class 11th. You have to enter the marks in the application form for all subjects and attach a photocopy of mark sheet with the application and submit at the school. Admission will be on merit based on class 10th marks.
15th June 2016, 11:46 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates passed 10th from any recognised board are eligible to get admission in science stream.

So, with 76% score in 10th board examination you are eligible to appear for entrance exam conducted by various school to get admission in science student stream.

Some of school also offers stream on basis of score in board examination then there is less chance to get admission due to limited number of seats in science stream.
16th June 2016, 12:31 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You can easily get admission in non medical stream in 11th standard after passing matriculation. In your non medical stream you will have to study PCM as the main subjects. For getting admission you have to visit the desired school and apply for the admission before the due date. You have to purchase the school's prospectus for admission form. After completion of admission formalities you can start your classes from the scheduled date.
16th June 2016, 01:08 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

After passing 10th, the below measures should be undertaken.

- Analyse your strong points and the subjects of your interest.
- Analyse your future goals.
- Then take a decision of the stream which you want to opt for 10+2 level and the subject combination.
- Since your nephew/you want non-medical stream, so Arts/Commerce/Science , all three are viable options. You can opt for non medical science stream with the subject combination - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Computer Science.
16th June 2016, 11:32 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to take admission NON MEDICAL STREAM after passing 10th class with a 77%. Many schools offer admission in 11th science on the basis of entrance examinations so my suggestion to you is that you can appear in the entrance examination for the admission of 11th class in non medical stream. Also if you can intrested then go for following streams in 11th grade like Arts and Commerce. The name of science stream subject are Hindi, English, Math, Physics and Chemistry.
16th June 2016, 04:26 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can as of now get admission in Science, Commerce or Arts, any one of the streams you wish to get admission in and after completion of your 12th standard you can decide as to which course you wish to get enrolled in apart from medical stream. There are various non-medical UG and PG courses you can opt for in future, therefore you need not worry about anything now. You should just not opt for science stream with PCB but with PCM to avoid medical field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?