29th June 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Sikkim Manipal University?

now i in odisha i want to admission in sikim manipal university so tell me who is the in charge .

Related Questions:
  1. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  2. Admission process for BCA course from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  4. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  5. How can I get information for admission in M.Sc IT at Sikkim Manipal University in Ahmedabad ?
  6. How to take admission for MCA in any AICTE approved college? What is the eligibility? Is Sikkim Manipal correspondence course equivalent to graduation?
  7. Can I get admission for M.Sc in CS after completion of B.Sc IT from Sikkim Manipal University?
  8. Should I go for Sikkim Manipal or IGNOU?
  9. Is MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University valuable in terms of job prospective?
  10. How to take admission for LLB after finishing 2 years MBA course from Sikkim Manipal University
  11. Should I pursue MCA degree through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University? I am 37 years old and graduate(B.Sc) working at private chemical company as a QC executive
  12. Can a student having 100 marks out of 240, get a seat in civil engineering stream for BE course at Sikkim Manipal University?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA into Sikkim Manipal University -- [New]
  14. What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University by correspondence in M.Tech or other Technical Degree?
  15. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after graduating from Sikkim Manipal University?
  16. How may I do Distance B.Ed from Sikkim Manipal University?
  17. Is Sikkim Manipal University eligible for MPSC exam?
  18. How to do Ph.D with Sikkim Manipal University after passing M.Com. MBA and CA?
29th June 2012, 11:47 PM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India
Default Re: How to get admission in Sikkim Manipal University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
now i in odisha i want to admission in sikim manipal university so tell me who is the in charge .
hi
to get admission in sikkim manipal university than you have three options
Apply online

pay into bank from challan

download application form and send with DD.

from above three choices you can select one option and than you can get admission in sikkim manipal univeristy.
this university provide distance education. you can also take admission in this course.

thank you
30th June 2012, 09:12 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You have not mentioned the course you wish to apply. As a first step you must download the prospectus available in the smu website. You will find the information on eligibility criteria in the same. If you are able to satisfy all the requirements you can visit the learning center near you. There are various centers in Orissa like Khordha, Keonjhar, Bhubaneswar, Rourkela, Cuttak, Sambalpur etc. Information on the learning centers too is available SMU site.
4th July 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to take admission in PhD in microbiology from manipal university after getting GATE percentile of 32.33(SC),
6th August 2012, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

when does the admission for semester III begin???
28th October 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

how can i apply for a correspondance course on B.A.journalism in manipal university?wat is the fee structure?
3rd December 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

what kind of admissions for the academic session2012_2013 you have.Mehraj gbl
27th April 2013, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for bca in skkim manipal university without maths in class 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?