15th May 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become an Aeronautical engineering for BE(Mechanical student)? What are the physical requirements?

i am doing BE in mechanical engg i want to become astronaut what are the steps required and what are the exams i have to give and what are physical requirement please tell me hpoe u will ?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Physical requirements for Aeronautical Engineering Course?
  3. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Requirements to study BS(Aeronautical Engineering) in US?
  5. What are the steps and requirements to apply for a 4 week training in HAL? I am pursuing B.Tech(4th Sem) with mechanical stream
  6. How can I get a job in DRDO if I am a final year Aeronautical Engineering Student
  7. How to become an aeronautical engineer? I am studying in 7th class
  8. Requirements to apply for Aeronautical Engineering in Sanjay Education College of Engineering in Dhule?
  9. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  10. When HAL will release the notification for Internship? Requirements to apply for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) final semester student?
  11. Eligibility for doing internship in HAL for Diploma in Aeronautical engineering student? -- [New]
  12. Can I get a great job after joining Aeronautical Engineering? If I have Myopia then am I eligible?
  13. Requirements for joining the academy for Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  15. Exams to be written by intermediate student to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering? Names of the colleges in AP for Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Job opportunities for Aeronautical Engineer? Where to apply and requirements for job?
  17. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  18. Aeronautical engineering physical test for students with weak eyesight?
15th May 2011, 08:32 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become an Aeronautical engineering for BE(Mechanical student)? What are the physical requirements?

Dear Friend

You can do M.Tech. in Aeronautical Engineering from one of the
IIT Bombay, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras.

The admission to M.Tech. programs in IITs is done through GATE.
As you are a Mechanical Engineering student you can take GATE
with Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering subject and on the
basis of your score in GATE you can apply for the admission in
M.Tech. in Aeronautical Engineering at IITs.

For more information about GATE you should visit www.gate.iitm.ac.in.
20th November 2011, 11:00 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Steps to become an Aeronautical engineering for BE(Mechanical student)? What are the physical requirements?

To qualify as an aeronautical engineer you need a BE/BTech degree in aeronautical engineerring.B.sc graduate can opt for one year post graduate programme in areonautical engineering offered by madras institution of technology.
1.Employment option
Aviation
Indian airforce
Commercial airlines
Hindustan aeronautics limited
Airport authory of india
NAL
NASA
AIRCRAFT MANUFACTURER
2.FOR HIGHER STUDIES
IIT KANPUR
MUMBAI
MADRAS
KHARAGPUR
AMITY
AMRITA SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
IGNOU
7th January 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

please given me guideline after complition B.E. Mechanical and job placement opportunity. Now I am study in Ist Sem. in B.E. Mechanical from Gujarat Technology University,Ahmedabad,Gujarat
(now study in Sankersinh Vaghela Bapu College,Unava,Vasan,Gandhinagar District in Gujarat State.)

Thanks,
Karan Parmar
Gandhinagar,
Gujarat State.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?