6th December 2018, 06:43 AM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Loco Pilot for BCom student?

Hello friends, I am studying BCom course. I am interested to become a Loco Pilot. Kindly let me know about the steps through which I can achieve my aim after my Graduation. Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

9th December 2018, 10:59 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Loco Pilot for BCom student?

To become Loco Pilot you have to appear and qualify in RRB examination. RRB is Railway Recruitment Board.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed diploma or ITI course from a recognised institute.

The age limit is 18-30 years. So, you are not eligible to appear for examination after B..Com course if you do not have the above qualification.
10th December 2018, 10:46 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

For recruitment in India Railway as Loco Pilot you have to appear and qualify in Railway Recruitment Board examination.

The required qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed diploma or ITI course after 10th from a recognised board. The age limit is 18-30 years.

As of now you do not have the required qualification to appear in the examination. To get more information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
12th December 2018, 12:32 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The first step is to meet minimum academic qualification to apply for Loco pilot examination conducted by Railway Recruitment Board.

1. You must have done three years diploma or degree in electrical or mechanical or electronics or automobile or ITI in relevant for signals.

2. The age limit is 18-28 years.

If you meet above criteria then you can apply for this exam and clear it to join Indian Railways as Loco Pilot.
5th May 2022, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

What is the solution for B.com student to become a loco pilot ?
11th May 2022, 11:38 AM
Naresh199

To become a successful loco pilot in Indian railways one has to complete a ITI grade in diesel mechanic,electricalor mechanical grades or Diploma inelectrical or mechanical is needed after this one has to apply for post of ALP(Asst. loco. pilot) conducted by their Respected board's(RRB) after writing the ALP written.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?