31st December 2018, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Marine Radio Officer for 17 years old 12th girl candidate?

Hi Sir, I am a 17 years old girl candidate. I have completed my 12th in this year. I want to join as a Marine Radio Officer. So, I want to know that what are the steps to be followed? Please let me know about this immediately.

4th January 2019, 02:07 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Marine Radio Officer for 17 years old 12th girl candidate?

Eligibility to become Marine Radio Officer:

>> The minimum educational qualification required is 10+2 with preferably Science subjects such as Physics, Chemistry , Mathematics.

>>Minimum age required is 17 years.

>> Candidates height should be 150 cms with co-related weight and proportionate chest with minimum 5 cms expansion.

>> Candidates vision should be 6/6 .

Steps to become Marine Radio Officer:

>> After completing class 10+2 with science stream, one need to do Marine Radio Officer course. This course from ROGC, COP , RTG , RTR etc is internationally recognised.

>> After completing this course, apply for Marine Radio officer post in Public Sector or Private Sector Shipping companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?