14th November 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Railway Motorman for a 10th BSEB student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard and from BSEB Board. After completing my 10th, I want to join Railway and become a Motorman. Can I know about the steps through which I can achieve my aim?

21st November 2019, 11:16 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Railway Motorman for a 10th BSEB student?

Since, you are currently preparing for 10th standard Board exams so after completing 10th standard, you will have to do further course like ITI course or Diploma course.

Also, you can complete 11th and 12th standard after completing 10th standard.

If you are looking to pursue Diploma course, then you can pursue in Mechanical, Electrical or Civil branch while for ITI course, you can pursue in Fitter, Electrician or Mechanic.

After completing the above mentioned courses, you can apply for Railway Motorman job posts. Most of these job posts are filled through RRB exam that are conducted by Indian Railways of different zones.

Note that candidates with 18-30 age can apply for this post. Relaxation in age is offered as per reservation rules.

Written Exam will be conducted in first stage while Personal Interview will be followed after clearing written exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?