7th October 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 11th standard at Delhi being a 10th BSEB student?

Hi,
I am in 10th standard in BSEB Board and I am preparing well for my Board exam. After my 10th I want to study in Delhi. What I have to do for getting admission for 11th standard?

12th October 2015, 01:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in 11th standard at Delhi being a 10th BSEB student?

To get admission in 11th standard in Delhi schools, after completion of your 10th standard from BSEB Board, you need to obtain Transfer/Migration Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, etc. from your old school and you need to submit it along with your 10th standard Marks sheet. By completing the entire application process, you can get admission in 11th standard in Delhi Schools.
12th October 2015, 08:03 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in 11th standard at Delhi being a 10th BSEB student?

Did you mean that you want to study in Delhi or you want to study in Delhi Board. Well, in either case you would require a really good result. If you are not able to score at least a decent 65% then getting admission in proper school will not be a possibility. To study in really good schools in Delhi you would require more than 70% in your aggregate, if you want to study arts stream. If you want to study commerce or science stream, you would require minimum 75%-80% in your aggregate. This percentage range varies a bit depending on
a) The question pattern set in that year's board examinations
b) Number of students applying for a particular stream
c) The range of marks of the students applying for a particular stream in that school.
Other than this you would require a transfer certificate from your previous school. You would require few passport size photographs and photocopies of marksheets and other testimonials. If your aggregate score is well above the cut-off criteria, you can take admission in that school.
13th October 2015, 02:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing such difficulty in getting admission in a different board in a new school, you just have to get all the documents ready with you at the time of applying for admission in the prospective school.

Documents required:

> 10th Marksheet

> Transfer Certificate

> Migration Certificate

> Character Certificate

> Bonafide Certificate, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?