24th August 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA?

If i want to do MS in usa then which all the exams are necessary.. pls inform me...

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in abroad? What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK?
  2. Which Exams I have to appear for to get admission in Medical University in USA?
  3. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  4. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? What's the fee structure of universities in USA?
  5. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  6. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  7. What is the requirement for MS in USA or UK? What are the exams to be given? Where can we complete MS in less than 2 years?
  8. Exams to be answered to do MS in USA after scoring 83% in 10th, 80% in 12th?
  9. How to get admission in USA for different branch? List of the top colleges in USA and the entrance exams to be taken to get admitted?
  10. What to do to get a job in USA after doing BDS from Deemed University? Which are the exams and their syllabus?
  11. How can I get admission in USA? What is the criteria?
  12. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  13. What all exams to give for admission in MIT USA?
  14. Will I be eligible for IAS exams? I'm an Indian citizen but residing in USA
  15. Career opportunities in USA and procedure for applying for the exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA? -- [New]
  17. Which exam should I give for doing graduation in USA after completing 12th from India?
  18. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? I'm currently studying in 3rd year B.Pharma
4th September 2014, 09:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA?

To do MS in US, you need to appear for the GRE and TOEFL exams. The GRE and TOEFL exams are conducted by the Educational Training Service (ETS) to test the students knowledge in Mathematics and English. In TOEFL, only students fluency in english will be tested.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. The candidates who have completed their graduation degree from a recognised university are eligible to appear for the GRE exam.
The GRE exam score is valid upto 5 years.

TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language. The candidates who have completed 12th or equivalent from a recognised board are eligible to appear for the TOEFL exam. The TOEFL exam score is valid upto 2 years.

So, to do MS in US, you need to appear for both the GRE and TOEFL exams compulsorily. If you can score good marks in GRE and TOEFL, then you can easily get admission in top MS colleges in US.
17th September 2014, 11:55 AM
Rajesh Saagar
Member+

After completing Medical degree or while doing your third year you could appear for USMLE. It has three steps and clearing all the steps you could join any colleges or Universities offering MS provided you meet all the requirements and the eligibility criteria.
It is also compulsory to take up GRE and TOEFL.
20th September 2014, 04:48 PM
poojamit
Member+

For studying there you need to take up TOEFT or GRE course. After completing the degree you can apply for the any of the universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?