24th June 2011, 10:17 PM
AISWARYA21

Steps required to join Indian Army after completing diploma from NTTF?

HI, I m Aiswarya i m studying in 1st yr computer engineering ,after completing diploma from NTTF i want to join Indian army.Plz tell the steps to join army.
send me in [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Teachers job after completing diploma in Mechatronics at NTTF?
  2. Which entrance exams are available after completing diploma course from NTTF Bangalore? List of engineering colleges available fro NTTF students?
  3. Required qualification and steps to join Indian Army?
  4. How can I join Indian Navy? I am studying final year diploma in NTTF
  5. How to join Army after Diploma in Computer Science?
  6. How can I join the Indian Army after Diploma?
  7. How can I join Indian Army after completing my education? In which stream can I join and how much is the rank required?
  8. Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completing 12th Arts with 50%? Minimum and Maximum height required to join Indian Army?
  9. Am I eligible to join in Indian Army after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  10. What is the requirement to join Indian Army after completing diploma
  11. Am i eligible to join Indian Army after completing diploma in electrical engineering in 4th semester?
  12. Can I do B.Tech after completing diploma in technical skills from NTTF Gannavaram
  13. How can I join Automobile Engineering after completing NTTF diploma in Tool and Die Making
  14. How can I join Automobile engineering after completing NTTF diploma in tool and die making
  15. What steps do I have to take after B.E CSE to join Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. After completing my diploma how can I join Indian Army if I have NCC certificate in A grade?
  17. Can I join Indian Army after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  18. How to study further after completing M.A diploma from NTTF?
9th July 2011, 04:59 PM
sonam wangdi

Default Re: Steps required to join Indian Army after completing diploma from NTTF?

hi friend..
natioanl degence academy is responsible for recruiting the candidates for army..for every six months. so for that you have to attain national defense services exam. these exams are conducted by UPSC for every six month.so all the best for that...
thank you
22nd October 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Steps required to join Indian Army after completing diploma from NTTF?

sir i am nitesh kumar i in nttf n completing diploma in mechatronics ....i want 2 join army ...izz dere any way 2 join plese tell me sir my dream izzz to join [email protected]
30th December 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i am arunkumar complete diploma chemical i want to join indian army tell me sir email id [email protected]
11th June 2012, 02:43 PM
mnbgvs

CDS:
Combined Defence Service Examination (CDSE) is conducted by upsc (http://www.upsc.gov.in) twice every year for entry into all three defence services.

Eligibility criteria is different for all three.

For ARMY- graduation in any background,with at least 60% aggregate Age Limit- 25 years.For Navy: B.sc(with Physics and Mathematics) or B.tech/B.E Age Limit- 22 years.For Airforce- B.E./B.Tech,graduate in any decipline with Physics or Mathematics at class 12 Age Limit- 23 years.

You can also enter in there logistic cadre ,the minimum qualification for logistic cadre is B.sc(pcm),BCA,LLB,etc.You have to crack an entrance for it conducted by army,navy and airforce it self.Notifications are released in employment news keep it reading.
15th August 2012, 10:36 PM
MOUSE92

dear,

you can easily join indian army , for this you have to give NDA entrance exam

it is conducted by upsc twice every year

eligibility:

you should be citizen of india

you should have pass 12th class

if you are appearing in 12th class then also you can apply

age limit: 17 to 19 yrs

exam procedure:

written exam

interview

physical test

written test consist of 2 papers: paper 1 consist of maths of 300 marks

second one consist of english and general awareness of 600 marks
13th September 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i am mr.Girish s i have complited nttf in tool and die making. after sslc,so....... is there any way to join the army. please tell me sir my email ID [email protected]
4th January 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
I am the final year trainee of nttf institute doing with my tool and die making
6th August 2013, 04:19 PM
akashbhopale22

sir, i have completed my diploma in mechanical engg. and want to joined the army. so,please tell me how to apply for it.
19th September 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

is their any option to join idian army after completing diploma in tool and die making..please clarify this que..sir i want to join idian army..and also i want to know about age limit..me 23 year old..
30th September 2013, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

hell sir i m 23 yr old..i had completed my nttf..this year...so i have a big intention to join indian army..so this is posible for me...if its their plz tell me the procidure to join..plz..plz..sir..u can send ur suggesion to my email ([email protected]) thank u...
20th July 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Iam RAJKUMAR.S 19 yrs old I have completed my diplomo in mechatronics in NTTF this year. I have a big aim to join in INDIAN ARMY pls tell me sir how to join. u can send ur suggestion to my email {[email protected]} plz plz...
25th April 2020, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir, How can i joint indian army after completing diploma in mechatronics at NTTF
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?