27th June 2011, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Which stream is better between Science and Arts in 10+2 after scoring 85% in Science subject and 82% in Social Studies at 10th?

can i do 12th after my 10th. Which is better in 12th either Science or arts. My self i have scored 85% in Science and 82% in Social studies

27th June 2011, 05:01 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Which stream is better between Science and Arts in 10+2 after scoring 85% in Science subject and 82% in Social Studies at 10th?

hello dear
you have good grades but the subject you want to choose depends entirely on your interest....
getting good marks in science doesn't necessarily means that further also you are interested in science...
look now a days with so many growing career options there is no such hard and fast rule that this subject is good or that
any subject you are interested in is good with very well career options.....
first of do 11 and then 12... so choose according to your interest
all the best
27th June 2011, 06:05 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream is better between Science and Arts in 10+2 after scoring 85% in Science subject and 82% in Social Studies at 10th?

hi dear
you can take admission in 12th after 10th
science & arts both are equivalent but in
science background you will get more facility
like engineering, medical, ist, itm & many more
but after arts you can go for limited course.
this depend upon you...

good luck..........
27th June 2011, 09:59 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,

Career prospect of both the stream are good but science,obviously, provides more opportunities compared to the arts stream. Since you have done very well in science as well as in social studies, now it completely depends upon which way you want to go. While studying all subjects, you must have developed interest in a particular subject and based on that interest, you must plan your higher studies.
Arts is usually chosen by students having interest in teaching and related field. If you,too, have similar interest, you should go for the arts stream. The arts stream has the potential to take you to a great position in your life.
Science will definitely open up more options. It will provide you more options of courses after +2. While studying the stream at +2 level, you might develop interest in a particular field of science and pursuing higher studies in that particular field will definitely make you successful.
So, whatever stream you select for higher studies, you must always follow your interest otherwise, success won't be an easy thing to achieve.
27th June 2011, 10:13 PM
sandymishra45

Science and Arts

You have scored 85% in science and 82% in social studies as you mention aboved.
From this marks, it is very clear that science stream is the best option for you and your future.

But,if you are interested in arts side ,then it is your choice.
In both the stream you have to work hard because both the streams are not so easy.The same work and effort is require in both the streams.
So,both the streams have great future, if you are a hard worker.

all the best
27th June 2011, 10:14 PM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: Which stream is better between Science and Arts in 10+2 after scoring 85% in Science subject and 82% in Social Studies at 10th?

dear friend:-
yes , you can do +2 after 10th instead of doing diploma after 10th.
every stream is better either it is arts or science.
everything what you want to do is depends on yourself.
it depends on in which your interest is.
if like science , then choose science as your subject.
if like arts, then choose arts as your subject.

what is your %age , does not matter, only thing that matter that is your interest.

good luck.
27th June 2011, 10:15 PM
sandymishra45

Lightbulb Re: Which stream is better between Science and Arts in 10+2 after scoring 85% in Science subject and 82% in Social Studies at 10th?

Science and Arts

You have scored 85% in science and 82% in social studies as you mention aboved.
From this marks, it is very clear that science stream is the best option for you and your future.

But,if you are interested in arts side ,then it is your choice.
In both the stream you have to work hard because both the streams are not so easy.The same work and effort is require in both the streams.

So,both the streams have great future, if you are a hard worker.

all the best
27th June 2011, 10:20 PM
kartavya99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do 12th after my 10th. Which is better in 12th either Science or arts. My self i have scored 85% in Science and 82% in Social studies
you have to do 12th from science.
27th June 2011, 10:56 PM
ayush30

Exclamation Re: Which stream is better between Science and Arts in 10+2 after scoring 85% in Science subject and 82% in Social Studies at 10th?

Hello,
It is extremely wrong to select your stream on the
basis of your 10th marks.you should select the stream
in which you interest lies very much & in which you
are ambitious.No matters,if you have scored low
in it because if you are ambitious in it, you can
improve in it,
27th June 2011, 11:34 PM
venkatgct

Quote:
friend,

YES U CAN DO!!!! my advice: PLEASE DO!!

u r of course eligible to pursue 12th after ur 10th....

the choice between the ARTS and the SCIENCE purely depends on ur interests!!!

to say u hav scored 85% in science, which means u hav a lot of potential for studying the phy, chem and maths along with bio or comp science...

choose wisely!!! all the best!!
28th June 2011, 12:00 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

hi.. friend...
If you want to work for people then you choose Science.
If you want to make other people work for some project then choose Commerce.

After taking science you can go for engg or doctor
in case of Commerce you can go for MBA or CA...
after alll.. choice is on your interests
28th June 2011, 12:48 AM
upasana22

Quote:
It depends on your interest.but for better career oppurtunities and career growth,i suggest Science stream is better
28th June 2011, 07:38 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

In terms of general opinion science would be the preferred choice. But it is for you to decide whether this field actually interests you. You need to take a decision on what your career path should be. Based on that select the appropriate subjects. Seek help from elders and teachers for the same if you are unable to decide.
28th June 2011, 10:09 AM
kartavya99

Quote:
you should select science in 12th.
28th June 2011, 10:14 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Which stream is better between Science and Arts in 10+2 after scoring 85% in Science subject and 82% in Social Studies at 10th?

Quote:
Scoring Good in 10th class in respective Subjects doesn't mean you should go there.
Find the way to go out , how come you will know which stream you should opt for after 10. Its your Turning point. Now thing yourself ether you are interested in Arts or Commerce or Science .
If you Find interesting Topics in Social Studies then Go for Arts or if you find Interesting Topics in Science then go for PCM or PCB
My choice will be the easier and Interesting topic would be. if you opt for Science stream you will have ample of Entries in Future like Engineering Exams, Most of competitive Exam like NDA , will be eligible for both AIR FORCE , Army.
if you opt for Arts Stream you have to Go for B.Sc or B.Ed as per as your Interests.There are scope for Arts but lesser than Engineering or Science Field.
Now conclusion comes in front of us that Go for Science(if interested ) which has more scope than taking Social Studies in 10+2 Level.
28th June 2011, 10:53 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
oh. you asked a good question.
but which is the favourite and interesting subject of yours.
thats you take
then your future is bright & you may have good opportunity
yes, science has a good iopportunity
in my point of view if you take science then you have good oppotunity.........
28th June 2011, 11:15 AM
raja badam

first of all congrats to you,you have scored good marks in 10th class.
so you are eligible for studying either Science or Arts.

you have scored good marks in Science and social also.

My better suggestion for you that is that is as follows
1.think about yourself, what i have to do in future,questioning your self .and consult elders for every field.
2.do you like that field or not

3.Now a days, every group have equal importance.so if you want to become a n IAS or IPS or CA you better to choose ARTS or commerce.

4.If you want to become scientist choose science filed.

so decision in you hand.
think yourself .what i have to do in future.

some one like science is more interest and some one like commerce and arts. which one do you like much choose that field.

All the best for you better carrier.
all the best for you.
28th June 2011, 12:47 PM
shreishaan

im intreasted in taking science..and then medical..
so i m keen to know about physiotherpy n pharmacy..
could you please tell me the literal meaning of what i have to study in both of the above topics n how i will get addmission in the same
kindly reply...
28th June 2011, 01:26 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Hello,
Congratulations for your good scores in both Science and Arts group. Science and Arts equally have opportunities and scope.If you pursue Science you can be a Doctor, Engineer, Professor,Scientist etc. If you pursue Arts then you can opt for geography, economics,literature,architecture,fashion designing, psychology etc.
It depends on your own interest and your financial capacity for choosing Arts or Science.
Best wishes...
29th June 2011, 03:09 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Science is better stream after 10th if you are good student.

There are various oppertunity for Science student in higher education.your subject selection depends upon your own intrest.if you are intrested in science then you should take science subject and if you are intrested in Arts then you should take arts .

There are also various oppertunity in Arts also.you can go for IAS,IPS and various other exam.

If you are science student then you can go for Medical or Engineering and after engineering you can go for civil services exam.

you should choose subject according to your intrest.
15th February 2012, 07:14 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Dear
Since your marks are good , so you are eligible for both the streams.......Now, it only depends on your areas of interest.........
If you interested in Science, then you should opt for it......Later on, you can do Engineering.........
If you like Commerce, then go for it......Both the streams have a good scope in the future..........
Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
31st March 2012, 02:11 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

hello dear
you have good grades
but the subject you
want to choose
depends entirely on
your interest....
getting good marks in
science doesn't
necessarily means that
further also you are
interested in science...
look now a days with
so many growing career
options there is no such
hard and fast rule that
this subject is good or
that
any subject you are
interested in is good
with very well career
options.....
first of do 11 and then
12... so choose according
to your interest
all the best.
1st April 2012, 12:35 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
Both the stream are good you chose that in which you are interested.
You have many option after passing 12th with arts and science stream both.

If you want to become an engineer tthen you have to opt Science,

option after passing 12th with arts strea:-
> B.A
> B.B.A
> B.C.A
> B.A Animation
> Hotel Management
> L.L.B
etc

GOOD LUCK!
30th November 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream is better between Science and Arts in 10 2 after scoring 85% in Science subject and 82% in Social Studies at 10th?

which stream is better between arts and science after 10th to become a pilot and what percentage must be brought in 10th
9th February 2013, 06:17 PM
chinook

hello friend,

stream is better between Science and Arts in 10+2 after scoring 85% in Science subject and 82% in Social Studies at 10th?

1.L.L.B
2.Hotel Management
3.B.A Animation
4.B.C.A
5.B.B.A
6.B.A

thank you & all the best....
3rd May 2013, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream is better between Science and Arts in 10 2 after scoring 85% in Science subject and 82% in Social Studies at 10th?

Sir i want to know how to join gp rating course.nd what kind of we have to given to you
Salary expected. How many month take for training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?