14th April 2019, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to choose in Intermediate in order to study Genetic Engineering?

Hi, I have recently passed my 10th Board exam and about to take admission in 11th (Intermediate). I want to study Genetic Engineering for my Graduation. So, which stream should I opt in 11th? In Science, which subject combination should I choose?

15th April 2019, 06:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to choose in Intermediate in order to study Genetic Engineering?

Candidates who want to pursue Bachelor of Technology or Engineering in Genetic Engineering must opt for science stream in 12th standard. In Science stream, both subject group that is PCM as well as PCB subjects candidates are eligible for Genetic Engineering course.

Candidate should have minimum of 50% marks in board exam to be eligible for this engineering course. You can also apply for entrance exams for admission in good engineering colleges.
15th April 2019, 09:08 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to choose in Intermediate in order to study Genetic Engineering?

To study M.Sc ( Master of Science ) in Mathematics degree course, you need to have completed your bachelor's degree course from a recognized university with at least one paper of Mathematics during each semester or year of your bachelor degree course.

So, having completed your B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, you are eligible for pursuing M.Sc degree course if you have at least one paper of Mathematics during each semester or year of your bachelor degree course.
15th April 2019, 09:10 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue degree course in genetics engineering, you are required to opt for Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology as your main subjects for your intermediate studies from a recognized board of education.
14th April 2020, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

What must I choose whether neet or jee in order to become a genetic engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?