3rd June 2016, 01:55 PM
anjli tomar

Which stream I can take in 11th if I have got very less percentage in 10th?

i an reetu i just completed class 10th. my mom want that i should go to art stream but i want to join navy. so what should i do now so i take science or art? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me.

4th June 2016, 12:37 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream I can take in 11th if I have got very less percentage in 10th?

It is best to opt for any stream which you are interested for pursuing your 11th standard because, by choosing the stream forcibly without having interest will not help you to make a successful career.

You have mentioned that you are interested to do join Navy by pursuing Science stream in 11th standard but, being a female candidate you are not eligible to join in Navy as per the official notification of UPSC.

Since, you are not eligible to join in Navy even if you pursue Science stream which you are interested, you can pursue Arts stream as your mother want to do that or you can do any other course of your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?