12th August 2019, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to opt in Intermediate if one wants to study Agriculture in graduation?

I want to study a graduate course in Agriculture. I have just passed my 10th Board exams. So, for Intermediate which stream should I choose? Should I go for Science stream? If yes, then which subject combination in Science?

15th August 2019, 11:43 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to opt in Intermediate if one wants to study Agriculture in graduation?

To pursue degree course in Agriculture, the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Mathematics/Agriculture as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, having passed your Class 10th, you need to opt for Science stream with any of the mentioned subject combination for your intermediate studies in order to pursue degree course in Agriculture later.
15th August 2019, 01:31 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to opt in Intermediate if one wants to study Agriculture in graduation?

For pursuing bachelor degree in agriculture, the required eligibility is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM or PCB as main paper.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination, if you will pursue science stream in std 12th.

Entrance examination is conducted for the admission in the course.

For more information visit at official website of institute in which you want to get admission.
15th August 2019, 01:37 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You can purse the Agriculture stream in your bachelor degree on the basis of your educational qualification mentioned.

The entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed std 12th in PCB/PCM as main paper. The minimum aggregate to appear in examination varies with examination.

AIEEA examination is conducted by ICAR for admission in government colleges.
15th August 2019, 06:46 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

In order to study Agriculture at your graduation degree level, you are required to opt for Science stream with the subject combination comprising of Physics, Chemistry, and anyone of Mathematics/ Biology/ Agriculture as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

Further, for pursuing bachelor's degree in Agriculture from top colleges, you need to qualify entrance examinations such as AIEEA UG, BHU UET, CUCET, and other university admission tests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?