7th January 2017, 02:04 PM
chanchal patel

Which stream should I choose to become a Pilot? How much should I score in class 12th and which exam do I have to write?

Respected Sir, I want to become a Pilot so I want to know which stream should I choose to become a Pilot? How much should I score in class 12th and which exam do I have to write? Which books should I prefer studying and what is the minimum age limit to become a Pilot? What is the physical criteria required for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a Railway Loco Pilot? Which exam I have to write?
  2. Which streams can I choose after completing class 10th in India having an aim as to become a pilot?
  3. Which stream should I choose in class 12th to become an Archaeologist? How much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  4. Am I eligible to become a Pilot if I did not score 50% marks in Maths and Physics? Which exam do I have to write?
  5. Possibility to become a Pilot for 12th with PCB group student? Will I have to write again 12th for it?
  6. How can I become a Pilot after completing class 10th?
  7. How can I become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th? Which exam do I have to write?
  8. How to become a Pilot in Air Force or Commercial Pilot being a candidate of 12th class with non medical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I become a Pilot after completing class 10th? Which stream should I choose in class 11th and which college should I Join?
  10. How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Sc Geology course? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  11. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IAS Officer? Which exam do I have to write?
  12. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IAS Officer? Which exam do I need to write?
  13. Which courses I can choose to become Commercial Pilot or Air Force Pilot after 12th
  14. Can I become a Pilot after completing class 12th with Biology? What is the minimum marks required for admission in Pilot training Institutes?
  15. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to become a Pilot? How can I become a Pilot?
  16. Which stream should I choose after class 12th that has the best career scope?
  17. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Government bank Manager? Which exam do I need to write? -- [New]
  18. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a District Collector? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
2nd October 2017, 06:27 PM
Member+

Default Re: Which stream should I choose to become a Pilot? How much should I score in class 12th and which exam do I have to write?

You have minimum marks required 12th in 50%. You have must educated in science subjects in intermediate.
1.At first you have to join a flying school which is being approved by DGCA.
2.then you have to undergo the license for SPL.
For more information visit http://www.dgca.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?