9th March 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

What are the future aspects of Diploma course in Tool & Die Making?

I have completed my 10th and now willing to pursue Diploma course. I want to know about the future aspects of the Diploma course in Tool and Die Making field. Please reply.

10th March 2016, 07:51 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the future aspects of Diploma course in Tool & Die Making?

You can either go for higher studies or can opt for government and private sector jobs, but it is advisable for you to opt for LEET examination and get admission via lateral entry scheme i B.Tech course and pursue your career thereafter, and opt for job after collecting your degree.
10th March 2016, 07:54 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

There are huge opportunties after completion of your Diploma course in Tool and Die Making as after the completion of your course, you can very much opt for jobs in private sector as well as government sectors and yo can even go for higher studies.

Therefore, first make up your mind as to what you really want to do and then go according to the plan.
10th March 2016, 11:52 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 10th and now willing to pursue Diploma course. I want to know about the future aspects of the Diploma course in Tool and Die Making field. Please reply.
The aspirant can study B.E/B.Tech after Diploma in Tool & Die Making course. The eligibility to study the engineering graduation is a pass in 3 year diploma from a recognised board. The aspirant can join the 2nd year of the B.Tech course through lateral entry. There will be an entrance examination in some states for the admission. The marks scored in diploma and entrance will be considered for the admission. You have to contact the college for the lateral entry admission. You can choose Mechanical or Mechanics or Production engineering in the B.Tech course. The aspirant can also work after diploma course in various government and private sector organizations.
12th March 2019, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary after tool and Die Making Diploma Holder in india
26th August 2020, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to join Indian Navy? Is it possible to join after Diploma in Tool And Die Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?