19th May 2011, 02:18 PM
roilsika

Which courses can I do after 12th so that I could boost my career? Which field to take in 11th, Commerce/Science/Arts?

hello, this is Tanisha prajapati,i want to do some courses so that after 12th i cant face any problems. I want to know the courses in std 11th near vashi navi mumbai. and which field i have to take commers/science/art etc.etc.....

Related Questions:
  1. What are the extra courses should be done along with doing M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology?
  2. Computer courses which will boost my career?
  3. How to choose my career in IT field after passing 11th commerce
  4. Can I choose Accounts as a subject if I am having more interest in Accounts?
  5. What are the courses and career options available for me in the field of Biology? Details about the other professional courses other than Biology Stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of top career oriented courses after 12th with PCM? Which field is best for me?
  7. List of jobs a B.Tech(IT) graduate can apply for? What's the future prospective for the same?
  8. What to choose after B.Tech Computer Science?
  9. Which course should I do to boost my career in Law field? Which course is better and easier between Corporate Law course and LLM course?
  10. What to do after passing 12th to get in the field of Astronomy?
  11. Which course is a better choice for me to join in Canada after completion of 10+2 in Non Medical stream?
  12. What to do after 11th and 12th to do the courses which are related to Architecture? -- [New]
  13. What are the career opportunities in Airline Field after 12th?
  14. Can i reppear in XII from other stream after a gap of nearly 3 years?
  15. What are the career options available for girls in aviation field? What should I do for the same? Currently I am in 12th(Science) and preparing for board and MHT-CET
  16. What are the courses and career after choosing Physics, chemistry, biology and biotechnology in 11th and 12th
  17. Courses which I can take up along with MBBS which can boost my future career in medicine?
  18. Courses offered in Marine Field to Girls? Eligibility criteria of the course?
17th June 2011, 04:00 AM
ihulk

Default Re: Which courses can I do after 12th so that I could boost my career? Which field to take in 11th, Commerce/Science/Arts?

Hello Tanisha,
Firstly I want to tell you to select stream of your interest whatever it might be,You will be happy with that work forever..

Its Better if you select Science stream,
You can undergo computer courses,learn any one computer language thoroughly (in depth) for example C,C++,Java,.Net etc.... You can learn C Language ,Because its Basic Language...if you do one language thoroughly then other languages are very easy to learn

Good Luck
17th June 2011, 07:13 AM

Smile Re: Which courses can I do after 12th so that I could boost my career? Which field to take in 11th, Commerce/Science/Arts?

If you are interested in technology then you can do BTECH after 12th in respected branch according your choise.so you must be do science in 11th and 12th.
if you are interested in buseness you must do bcom or bba or integrated mba after 12th and must do commerce in 11th and 12th.
At last if you interested in art then you must do arts in 11th and 12th and then do ba.

good buy.
2nd July 2011, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses can I do after 12th so that I could boost my career? Which field to take in 11th, Commerce/Science/Arts?

hi i am now 11 class and i am confuse what i am chose the feild so you tell what is easy for 11 class and my 54%
20th November 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

i am confuse about my carrier, which field i should choose? which is the best field for my future so when i complete my courses in that particular field, so i can get good salary and good level? can i choose railway field or i should choose engineering field????????????????
17th December 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

i am zaid i pursuing in class12th commerce stream how to make good career in field of commerce i
19th December 2011, 04:19 PM
Pratik Agrawal Jalna

Smile Re: Which courses can I do after 12th so that I could boost my career? Which field to take in 11th, Commerce/Science/Arts?

According to me every feild of carrer would b best if u give ur best toward ur work

If u woud like to get choice between the streams Science /Arts /Commerce

then my suggesstion is

1)If u are good or atleast an average student in every subject at ur school then u should choose the Science stream Because there is much need of overknowledge in the Science stream

2)If u are Good at math and science and less than average then u can choose
2 streams Arts or Commerce
u can take decision among these two by asking your parents

At last i would like to suggest Please comfirm with your parents that which gtream u are choosing

Pratik Agrawal
28th March 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to appear in clat exam. At time I m 10th standard , l want to ask wich stream ki take in 11 th
23rd June 2012, 06:28 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

hello friend...!!
(a)first i will tell you that select the stream according to your interest.

(b)selection of stream is depends upon you that how much you want to take stress on you and how much you are intelligent and hardworking.

(c)according to me all the streams are good and select that one in which you feel comfortable and relax.

(d)if you really want to do something then work hard and select the stream according to your interest.

(e)all the streams have bright future;none one is bad;all are good.

(f)select that one but according to your aim.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?