25th May 2011, 02:40 PM
anamikabharti

Study material for CMPDI Jr Scientific Assistant Grade II? Solved question papers of last years?

please provide me the study material of CMPDI-Jr.-Scientific-Asst-Grade-II & solved question paper of last year and also the what is the role of this job.

Anamika

13th December 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material for CMPDI Jr Scientific Assistant Grade II? Solved question papers of last years?

survey question paper
30th January 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material for CMPDI Jr Scientific Assistant Grade II? Solved question papers of last years?

study materials for scintific assistance
25th March 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

plz provide studymaterial for junior scientific assistant in cmpdi plz tell any website also plz
31st March 2014, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

plz provide studymaterial for junior scientific assistant in cmpdi plz tell any website also
[email protected]
9th April 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I had applied for Junior scientific assistant exam of cmpdi.what is the syllabus for preparation for the exam.pls suggest the way to prepare
8th May 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

plz provide studymaterial for junior Scientific assistant.
[email protected]
2nd June 2014, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir
Please send the syllabus and previous years solved question paper of jr. scientific assistant ( cmpdi) on my E-mail id .Mail id is [email protected]
2nd June 2014, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir
Please send the syllabus and previous years solved question paper of jr. scientific assistant ( cmpdi) on my E-mail id .Mail id is [email protected]
2nd June 2014, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir
Please send the syllabus and previous years solved question paper of scientific assistant on my E-mail id .Mail id is [email protected]
17th October 2014, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Please send some question of Jr. Assistant post of cmpdi in my email id [email protected]
21st February 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I have applied to cmpdi junior scientific. Please send me sample paper of this exam. Regards
21st February 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

sir

plz send me previous qs papers of junior scintific assistant grade 2 of cmpdil in my email
[email protected]

i hv done b.sc in chemistry hons
nd i dnt knw wht to study

my xam is on 8/3/15
24th February 2015, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
Please provide me study materials for Jr Scientific Assistant grand -II exam which is going to be held on 8th march 2015. please help me to guide for this exam.

Please do the favor and send the material on [email protected]
27th February 2015, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir plz provid me syllbus and last year questuon paper for Jr.Scientific Asst. Grade - II
I dont know wht i hv to study?
16th March 2015, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Please send me the syllabus and previous question paper for jr. scientific assistant ( cmpdi) to my mail id: [email protected]
20th March 2015, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Junior Scientific assistant exam has been postponed to 26 April 2015 so can any one tell me about full study material for this?
Numerical aptitude , Reasoning, and english grammer will be part of syllabus?
29th March 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

please give details of syllbus of junior scientific assistant grade-2 of CMPDIL
OR

Junior Scientific assistant exam has been postponed to 26 April 2015 so can any one tell me about full study material for this?
[email protected]
29th March 2015, 10:41 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by anamikabharti View Post
please provide me the study material of CMPDI-Jr.-Scientific-Asst-Grade-II & solved question paper of last year and also the what is the role of this job.

Anamika
You need to concentrate on the following topics for CMPDI Jr Scientific Assistant Grade II written test:-

>>General Maths

>>General English

>>Disciplinary stream

You may refer to the notification released for the recruitment of CMPDI Jr Scientific Assistant Grade II, attched below.
8th April 2015, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Please provide me the study material -jr scientific assistence grade 2&solved question paper of last year in this mail
[email protected]

Thanks
dharmendra
20th April 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Plz sir provide me the study materials of junior scientific asst. Gr.|| and previous question paper with solution. At my email laxman.kumar134 @gmail.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?