25th October 2017, 09:57 PM
indira somu

What is the percentage requirements asked for applying in ISRO after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

What is the percentage requirements asked for applying in ISRO after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Can you please answer me with the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to apply for an Internship in ISRO for B.Tech Mechanical final year student?
  2. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. List of best books for diploma mechanical engineering to prepare for jobs in ISRO?
  4. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. ISRO after finishing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  6. How can I join ISRO after Diploma? Job requirements and other requirements to become a Scientist?
  7. How can diploma holders in Electrical Engineering get a job in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. How to do Internship in ISRO after completion of B.E.? Requirements to apply?
  10. Am I eligible to get a job in ISRO after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Procedure, eligibility and syllabus to apply for ISRO after Diploma in Mechanical?
  12. Is it possible for me to join B.E ECE course after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Is there any way to get admission in Marine engineering for Mechanical engineering Diploma holder? What are the requirements?
  14. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. How to do further studies in US after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Percentage required for this?
  16. What all are the different branches available in Polytechnic courses? -- [New]
  17. Which government job I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Should i continue my school or start learning how to fix vehicles?
27th October 2017, 06:37 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the percentage requirements asked for applying in ISRO after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

The eligibility criteria for ISRO is graduation degree and age of the candidate should be 21 years at least.

There is no percentage criteria for the same.
28th October 2017, 09:40 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage requirements asked for applying in ISRO after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization. The minimum qualification required to apply for ISRO Scientific Assistant examination is bachelor's degree in engineering or technology from a recognized institute. Final year Bachelor of Technology or engineering candidates can also apply for the exam.

Diploma in engineering candidates are not eligible for ISRO entrance examination. You need to pursue Bachelor of Technology with minimum of 60% marks to apply for this examination. Diploma candidates can apply for JEE or LEET exam to get admission in Bachelor of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?