5th December 2012, 01:46 PM
ktejakumar

Study material for polytechnic junior lecturer exam

Hi,
I have applied for polytechnic junior lecturers exam in andhra pradesh 2012,under posts of "Electronics and communication engineering ".
please provide the study material for the electronics subjects URGENTLY .

Thanks in advance ,
k.Theja kumar
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  2. How to apply for government polytechnic lecturer job? Books to study for entrance exam?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  4. Which is the best coaching centre for Junior Lecturer(English) post? I am preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer competitive exam
  5. Study material for APPSC polytechnic lecture?
  6. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  7. Which is the coaching centre for Junior Lecturer ECE? I am preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer competitive entrance exam
  8. How to get government polytechnic lecturer job after completign B.E EEE with 78% marks
  9. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  10. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  11. Which is the famous coaching centre in Hyderbad for Junior Lecturer ECE
  12. Can I get a government job in Jr college after scoring 58% from university of Mumbai and 43% in B.Ed?
  13. MCA post graduate is eligible to work as Lecturer in Polytechnic college? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  15. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  16. Best coaching centres for Junior Lecturer(chemistry) post? I am preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer Competitive Exam
  17. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
21st December 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material for polytechnic junior lecturer exam

please provide the study material for polytechnic junior lecturers for ELECTRONICS AND COMM. ENGINEERING subjects urgently
v.vasundhara
[email protected]
6th November 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

hi,
please provide the study material for polytechnic junior lecturers for ELECTRONICS AND COMM. ENGINEERING subjects urgent
[email protected]
26th November 2013, 05:25 PM
sriman thalluri

could you sggest me study material fo rpoly technique lecturer exam in mechanical engineering
21st February 2014, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

provide me the apspsc govt polytechnic lecturere study material or reference books for E.C.E.
9th December 2014, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

good morning sir, i have completed my b.tech in electronics and communication engineering.can suggest me books for ece polytechnic lecture exam.my mail [email protected]
16th April 2016, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

please provide study material to prepare for polytechnic lecturer job ECE
[email protected]
31st May 2017, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering. I want to prepare for the exam of polytechnic college lecturer posts. Please suggest the books or study materials...
Thank You...
4th July 2017, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Please provide study material of mathematics for trb polytechnic lecturer. Please assist me
5th August 2017, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BE in ECE department.. I want to prepare fort govt polytechnic Clg..pls which book I can refer??pls suggestions me
11th August 2017, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering. I want to prepare for the exam of polytechnic lecturers suggest the books and study materials.
Mail ID: [email protected]
16th January 2018, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Kindly send the study material to attend the polytechnic lecturer examination in electronics and communication .
Mail id:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?