20th September 2012, 10:55 AM
punampankaj

Study Material to prepare for UGC NET Exam for the year 2012? Where can I join to get Coaching for this Exam?

ugc net2012 styday matrial and coaching

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack UGC-NET(Philosophy)? Study Material and previous year question papers for preparation? -- [New]
  2. Suitable study material for NET exam? Any coaching centre in India? Past years question papers for Social Work Paper Ii and III of UGC NET exam?
  3. How to prepare for UGC NET exam? Study material for NET(Computer Science)?
  4. Study Material to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science and Maths? List of Reference Books to prepare for these subjects?
  5. Syllabus, Study material and tips to prepare for NET exam? Which NET exam can I appear after studying Nutrition?
  6. Study Material to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science?
  7. How to prepare for UGC NET exam for computer science? Where to get the study material?
  8. Study Material to prepare for this year UGC Exam pursuing MBA in Finance?
  9. How should I prepare for CSIR NET exam?
  10. Study material for NET exam? Procedure to apply for NET exam?
  11. How to prepare for UGC NET exam? I am a MCA final year student
  12. Best Coaching Centers for NET Exam in Hyderabad? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for NET Exam in Computer Science?
  13. Which books or material should I buy for UGC NET exam?
  14. Study material for Computer Science and Maths paper for UGC NET exam? Reference books for UGC NET exam?
  15. Any institute or coaching centre in India which provides postal study material? Solved previous years question papers for Social Work Paper 2 and 3 of UGC NET exam?
  16. Solved question papers of UGC NET exam along with the study material? How should I do Ph.D in English?
  17. Study Materials to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science?
  18. How to prepare for UGC NET exams? Which subjects are the best for this exam?Study material for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd November 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study Material to prepare for UGC NET Exam for the year 2012? Where can I join to get Coaching for this Exam?

Do I get Social work study materials and sample papers online?
27th August 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study Material to prepare for UGC NET Exam for the year 2012? Where can I join to get Coaching for this Exam?

i want to prepare for NET .Which is the best institute in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?