15th July 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Important questions an answers of Work Education Subject and TET to appear for school service commission exam?

Please send me Important Questions and answers of work Education subject & TET for appearing School Service Commission's Exam on 29th July, 2012.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in School Service Commission Work Education written exam for Advancement of Needle Work Diploma Holder?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in School Service Commission exam if completed Diploma in Advancement of Needle Work?
  3. Can I apply for Work Education post in West Bengal School Service Commission if completed 2 years diploma in Tailoring?
  4. Important questions of Political Science for this year in West Bengal School Service Commission?
  5. Can I apply for School Service Commission if completed B.Com being a 33 years old candidate? Important dates of School Service Commission? -- [New]
  6. Can I get school service commission TET and Geography question papers?
  7. English honours graduate can give School Service Commission exam?
  8. Date of TET and School Service Commission exam?
  9. Details of West Bengal School Service Comission
  10. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam without B.Ed?
  12. Can I apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for Assistant Teacher(Computer Science/ Work Education) post if pursuing B.Tech(CSE)?
  13. Is B.Ed degree and more than 50% marks in graduation needed for School Service commission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When can I reappear for School Commission exam?
  15. For which subject can I apply after completing BSc IT? I want a seat in school service commission
  16. Eligibility to appear in School Service Commission exam to M.Sc & B.Ed candidate of J&k? When the application form will be released?
  17. Possibility to pursue School Service Commission exam for B.A. in Philosophy and M.A. in History student? Whether pursuing two different subjects create obstruction?
  18. Questions and answers for TET Paper I?
22nd May 2013, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Important questions an answers of Work Education Subject and TET to appear for school service commission exam?

i want last 10 years question paper with answer of work education subject in west Bengal school service commission
17th October 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Important questions an answers of Work Education Subject and TET to appear for school service commission exam?

plz send me last 10yrs question paper of work education in wbssc
26th October 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

please send me last 10yrs questation paper of work education in wbssc
29th October 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

please send me last two years questionpapers of wbssc work education.
11th December 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

e: Important questions an answers of Work Education Subject and TET to appear for school service commission exam?

please send me last 10yrs questation paper of work education in wbssc

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/important-questions-answers-work-education-subject-tet-appear-school-service-commission-exam-872777.html#ixzz2n8tmSyTU
15th January 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

plz send me last 10yrs question paper of work education in wbssc
24th January 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

please send me 0 years question paper of work education..........
20th October 2014, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

What is work education?
explain the national education policy?
define core unit?
how many core units are there?
name the core unit?
which four core units are found in work education?
state the core units in the subject chosen by you?
which qualities are developed by work education?
how is aesthetic approach developed through work education?
write the name of activities you have carried out through practicles?
what is earn and learn?
which action exihibits industriousness?
how is the knowledge of sales skills gained from work education ?
state good essential qualities of a good salesman.
what is vocational education?
state the names of two famous industrialists?
how can income be generated from work through work education?
8th August 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

How many core units are there in work education?
Name core units?
Which four units are found in work education course?
Which qualities are developed by work education?
2nd June 2017, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in ssc work education UP three years diploma in Computer Science and technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?