25th February 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Study material and syllabus for entrance exam for admission in MBA in Public relation courses?

Plz let me know the curriculum of Public Relation Course and the study material to crack the entrance exam for the same.

Thank You!

Related Questions:
  1. syllabus for entrance exam in public relations(pg course)
  2. How should I prepare for entrance exam for admission in advertising and public relation? Which books to read for the exam? Previous years question papers for the exam?
  3. IIMC advertising and public relation course entrance exam syllabus & previous year questions papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How should I prepare for entrance exam to get admission in PGDM in Advertising and Public relation in IIMC? Previous years question papers of IIMC
  5. TNPSC VAO entrance exam syllabus and study material?
  6. Syllabus of the JNU entrance exam? Study material for the exam?
  7. Syllabus of the JNU entrance exam? Study material of JNU exam?
  8. TNPSC VAO entrance exam syllabus and study material? How much is the score requirement
  9. How to become a Public Relation Officer? I want to pursue masters in communication with specialization in Public Relations
  10. Which study material to refer for CAT MBA entrance exam? Previous year question papers of CAT?
  11. How to download study material for MBA entrance exam?
  12. What is the MSc computer entrance syllabus? Where to get the study material? -- [New]
  13. Can I do MSc in Electronics from an IIT? Entrance exam and syllabus of it? Which study material to be referred?
  14. What is the syllabus to prepare for STET exam? What is the right study material?
  15. Syllabus and sample question papers of JNU entrance exam for international relation? What is the UGC NET syllabus?
  16. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  17. How should I self study for CLAT and NLU-D entrance exam? Which areas should I concentrate more? Which study material to use?
  18. Will it be a right decision to make my career in Public Relation?
29th April 2011, 05:20 AM
MR-M.A KHAN

Default Re: Study material and syllabus for entrance exam for admission in MBA in Public relation courses?

Dear,
first you should decide from where & through which aptitute test you want to go through to do your MBA in public relations or perhaps in any other subject.
But the first thing is to choose the test.
Below are few types of aptitute tests-
1. CAT (combined admission test)
2. MAT (management aptitute test)
3. Central & state university's tests. Etc
After qualifying any of these exams, you will get good colleges where you can opt for your subjects of choice.
Hope i was able to make you understand the systematic process to do MBA of your choice and if not, then you can ask me. I 'll respond you the best possible suggestion i have the ability to give.
Take care and have a nice day.
29th April 2011, 12:40 PM
akankshi bafana

Smile Re: Study material and syllabus for entrance exam for admission in MBA in Public relation courses?

Select maximum up to 3 on different topics from the following :

Career Forum Study Material. Exhaustive Material + Tests -Correspondence .

Career Launcher Study Material. Contains right from foundations, fundamentals, sprints and Take offs

IMS STUDY MATERIAL by IMS. Contains Basic reference material, sectional tests and Mock test

Study material from PT India.

Time Course Material by Time Coaching Inst. Covers extensive range of questions.
Books to be Read atleast 1 Year Prior to Test
Word Power Made Easy by Goyal saab. Introduces the roots.
Book1yearbefore.htm Books to be Read During Last 18 Months
Select any four, including 1 newspaper. :- Business & Management Chronicle .. Book18Mrbefore.htm Books During Last 12 Months (Comments)
I m doing coaching at T.I.M.E and they have provided me with the material..
BookComments.htm

Quantative aptitude by Arun Sharma. A very good book for Math section .

Quantitative Aptitude by Edgar Thorpe, a pretty nice book to follow.

Quantitative Methods A really great book to start for quantitative aptitude.

Quantitative ability by Trishna's Having easy, moderate & difficult sections.

Quantitative aptitude by RS Aggarwal. Contains a lot of questions for practicing from beginner to hard level and some shortcuts.

Quantitative aptitude for MBA entrance exam by Tatamcgrawhill (author: Abhijit Guha)

MBA Entrance Made Easy by Murtuza Gadiwala. A good book for maths and DI.

Quantitative Apptitude for MBA by Tata Mcgraw Hill.

How to prepare for the data interpretation for cat by TMH good for practice.

Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by R.S.Agarwal. Very nice book to follow. You are also provided with cd. This book is specially for CAT exam.

How to prepare for CAT by Tata Mcgraw Hill . It has mock tests and chapters for taking cat.
6th June 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material and syllabus for entrance exam for admission in MBA in Public relation courses?

what is the entrance test syllabus for MBA in health care
21st September 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

i want syllabus and paper pattern of entrance exam for MBA of the ptu.
8th November 2011, 09:01 AM
rudramishra

Below are few types of aptitute tests-
1. CAT (combined admission test)
2. MAT (management aptitute test)
3. Central & state university's tests. Etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?