13th May 2010, 09:36 PM
judith

Sample question paper for advertising and public relation entrance exam

sir can i please get the sample question paper for advertising and public relation entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for entrance exam for admission in advertising and public relation? Which books to read for the exam? Previous years question papers for the exam?
  2. IIMC advertising and public relation course entrance exam syllabus & previous year questions papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Process of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. How should I prepare for entrance exam to get admission in PGDM in Advertising and Public relation in IIMC? Previous years question papers of IIMC
  5. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Priciples of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising And Public Relations-Introduction To Advertising Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Tools of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Advertising Campaigns Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. syllabus for entrance exam in public relations(pg course)
  10. Previous year entrance exam question papers for PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations at Punjab University?
  11. Syllabus and sample question papers of JNU entrance exam for international relation? What is the UGC NET syllabus?
  12. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Integrated marketing Communications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Media Planning Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Introduction To Communications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Am I eligible for appearing in NET (Mass Communication) exam completing Graduation in Physics and P.G Diploma in Public relation and Advertising? -- [New]
  16. Study material and syllabus for entrance exam for admission in MBA in Public relation courses?
  17. Scope in abroad after pursuing graduation in mass communication and video production and then specialization in Public Relation and Advertising?
  18. How to approach for internship programme in Advertising field?
14th May 2010, 12:00 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

Default Re: Sample question paper for advertising and public relation entrance exam

hey friend you have not completed your question...........please tell us the name of the nstitute or the college for which you want the Sample question paper for advertising and public relation entrance exam............

waiting for your reply...........
14th May 2010, 04:26 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

Default Re: Sample question paper for advertising and public relation entrance exam

hi,
you check out -www.pdfqueen.com/.../iimc-entrance-old-question-papers-advertising-pr/ .
www.indiastudycenter.com/.../TestPapers/...Advertising-Public-Relations/ default.asp.

more details-
• Commencement of sale of application forms: March 1st week, 2010
• Last date of submitting completed application forms: April 3rd week, 2010
• Date of Entrance Examination: May 3rd week, 2010
• Interview Dates: June End, 2010

Indian Institute of Mass Communication
JNU New Campus
Aruna asif ali road
New Delhi – 110067
Ph – 26742920/60
Fax – 11-26742462.

all the best.
12th June 2010, 03:07 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

you can download the papers from

www.indiastudychannel.com/exams/ExamPaper45639.aspx

www.70620.com/.../indian-institute-of-mass-communication-entrance-exam-sample-question-papers

www.indiastudycenter.com/.../TestPapers/...Advertising-Public-Relations/default.asp
12th June 2010, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

I want BA MAss Communication entrance exam question papers...
where do i get it ??
16th August 2010, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to knw d sample papers for advertising and public relation entrance exam of st xaviers mumbai, iimc n other top colleges as well
19th August 2010, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

can any1 rep me plz
31st August 2010, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

what was the question in 2010 iimc entrance examination
24th October 2010, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

send me a matric question paper for 10th of 2011 march or february plz............................................... .................................................. .......
or send me a pta book to my e-mail ID. [email protected]
18th November 2010, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

i want detail information about the enterance exam in advertising and collage
25th November 2010, 05:42 PM
kangna

i want the sample question paper of entrance for public relation and advertising of iimc
11th January 2011, 06:14 PM

Exclamation Re: Sample question paper for advertising and public relation entrance exam of iimc .

dear sir/mem plz send me previous 10 years question papers of advertizing and public relation question papers for preparing iimc entrance exam 2011.plz send me these as soon as possible coz i have no matarial to prepare it but i wnt to crack this exam in any way.
20th January 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

hey!..can u give me some sample of question for selling and advertising?....reply asap.
24th February 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Can you send me the sample question paper for M. A. Public Relations & Event Management of Amity University??? Mail me at [email protected]. Please reply as soon as possible!!!
10th April 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

can u send me the sample papers of m.a in mass communication of BHU??? pls send me at [email protected]. pls send as soon as possible
27th April 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

sir wuld u plz snd me mass communication entrance sample paper?
30th April 2011, 11:19 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

you check out -www.pdfqueen.com/.../iimc-entrance-old-question-papers-advertising-pr/ .
www.indiastudycenter.com/.../TestPapers/...Advertising-Public-Relations/ default.asp.
27th May 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Need sample question papers for entrance exam of public relations from bhartiya vidhya bhavan
26th August 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

how can i prepare for st.xaviers' Public Relation entrance test ?
1st March 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

sir may i no have the sample question papers for Bhavans at kolkata??for the diploma in public relation...?
28th May 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Need advertisement and public relation sample question paper of banglore university
8th June 2014, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get questions and answers for entrance exam in St. Xaviers college Mumbai for PG in Advertising. What are the questions type.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?