6th December 2010, 11:22 AM
samir das

How is it possible to add public admin subject in Tripura Public Service exam?

SIR, I am student at present studied in BA(major) public admin and my aim is to face the TRIPURA CIVIL SERVICE EXAM but the TPSC has not include the public admin subject in the selected subject list. My request that please include this popular subject in the selected subject list so that the student who are interested and studied in this subject they can chose this subject for TCS exam. THANK YOU

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the next Tripura Civil service or Tripura Public Servic commission?
  2. Syllabus of General study, Public Administration, Political Science and Sociology for Haryana Public Service Commission exam?
  3. Am I eligible for PCS service exam at the age of 30 years? Eligibility and the subjects which need to be taken?
  4. Age limit for Delhi Public Service Commission? Pattern of the exam and subjects covered by Delhi Public Service Commission?
  5. How can I start the preparations for Public Service exam after graduating in Geology and MBA with finance?
  6. How to become a RTO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year IT?
  7. Can I choose Indian History, Sociology and Public Admin in HCS as combination after graduating in Eng. Hons?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in any entrance exam under Public Service Commission having grace marks in one subject?
  9. Previous year papers of Assistant public prosecutor Gujarat Public service commission exam?
  10. Karnataka Public Service Commission Geography Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How to apply for PCS exams while doing B.Com? What are the requirements?
  12. Why most of the Engineers are moving toward the Public Service Commission and Public Civil Services? Differences among them?
  13. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  14. Which subject can I choose for Union Public Service commission
  15. Maximum age limit required to apply in Jharkhand Public Service Commission exam for ST/SC candidate?
  16. Required qualification to become SI? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I start preparing to crack Bihar Public Service Commission exams? -- [New]
  18. Qualification required to apply for Assistant Public Prosecutor exam of West Bengal Public Service Commission?
17th April 2015, 07:51 AM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: How is it possible to add public admin subject in Tripura Public Service exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samir das View Post
SIR, I am student at present studied in BA(major) public admin and my aim is to face the TRIPURA CIVIL SERVICE EXAM but the TPSC has not include the public admin subject in the selected subject list. My request that please include this popular subject in the selected subject list so that the student who are interested and studied in this subject they can chose this subject for TCS exam. THANK YOU
When you get a chance for registration there is always a name asked by the institution about your technical subject there you can go for technical subjects in which which subject you are most likely to appear only.
In the same way you can do in Ttipura exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?