9th October 2012, 04:34 PM
choling

Study Materials to prepare for NET Exam in Computer Science?

i want net exam materials in computer science in objective type model

Related Questions:
  1. Study Materials to prepare for NET Exam in Computer Science?
  2. Best Coaching Centers for NET Exam in Hyderabad? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for NET Exam in Computer Science?
  3. Study Materials to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science?
  4. Study Materials to prepare for UGC-NET Computer Science & Application?
  5. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate with the stream of Computer Science? Study Materials for this Exam?
  6. Study material to prepare for UGC NET exam in Computer Science Applications?
  7. NET Study materials and institutes for COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS for NET-2011
  8. How can I prepare to qualify in PGCET? Computer Science Engineering study materials for preparation? -- [New]
  9. Study Material to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science and Maths? List of Reference Books to prepare for these subjects?
  10. Study material for NET exam? Procedure to apply for NET exam?
  11. How to prepare for GATE Exam in Computer Science stream? Study Materials and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?
  12. How to prepare for UGC NET exam? Study material for NET(Computer Science)?
  13. When will the NET exam be held for Computer Science Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. NET computer science study materials?
  15. Study material to prepare for GATE exam with Computer Science stream?
  16. Study materials for UGC NET Physical Science? How should I prepare for it?
  17. How should I prepare for NET exam after completing M.A English? Which study materials to refer?
  18. How to prepare for UGC NET exam for computer science? Where to get the study material?
31st July 2013, 05:11 PM
anuragkumarjeemains

Default Re: Study Materials to prepare for NET Exam in Computer Science?

For the preparation of NET Exam in Computer Science, try cover all news paper and teaching aptitude books. solve precious year questions how much you can do because mostly questions of the section just based on the teacher aptitude. So after solving previous year question you will be able to analyze the types of the questions paper.
In CS section X.T Xavier books for JAVA,C++,COBOL etc will be helpful.Get arihant books available in market.Use C Xavier books for hardware and enlightment books and also get UGC NET guides.
16th November 2014, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study Materials to prepare for NET Exam in Computer Science?

I want objectives type questions for the computer science and application for net exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?