23rd September 2016, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MS in USA with 62% marks in B.Tech?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I am final year btech student I got 62%. with this % I am eligible for studying btech in usa .if not how much % needed? Can you please give me the minimum criteria which is need to apply for the course? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for interviews in top 10 companies? I am wishing to do MS in USA
  2. How to do M.Tech from UK or USA? I have scored 72% marks in B.Tech
  3. Is it possible to complete 4th year of B.Tech in UK or USA?
  4. Can I get admission in top universities in USA for MBA?
  5. Will a student with less than 60% marks in 10th and B.Tech be eligible for campus recruitment? What is the scope after doing PhD in bioinformatic from USA?
  6. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from good universities of USA
  8. Am I eligible to study MS in USA after completion of engineering with 57 percentage marks? -- [New]
  9. Effect of backlogs on getting Visa? How to overcome any such problem?
  10. Admission in B.Tech in USA or Australia is possible having 75% in 12th?
  11. What should I do after scoring 55% in B.Tech ECE to study MS in USA? Mars required in GRE, TOEFL? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for doing MS in USA? I've secured 57% marks in B.Tech
  13. Am I eligible to work in USA afte rcompletion of course in India or I need to do some course in USA to be eligible?
  14. Is it possible to do MS in USA after scoring 1020 in GRE score and 86 TOEFL score?
  15. Am i eligible for MS or MBA in US with 60% marks in Degree?
  16. Am I eligible to do MS after 6 years of gap in studies and with backlogs?
  17. Am I eligible to do MS in USA or UK after completion of B.Tech in ECE with 65 percentage marks?
  18. Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT?
24th September 2016, 08:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in USA with 62% marks in B.Tech?

Yes, you are eligible to do MS in USA after completion of your B.Tech course with 62% aggregate marks from a recognised university. To apply for admission to MS course in US universities, you should have a valid TOEFL/ IELTS and GRE examinations score.

You need to apply for admission to MS course in US universities by submitting your transcripts, score reports, passport photocopy, bank statement, etc.,. After submitting the application, your application will be reviewed by the university and if you are eligible for admission, you will be offered admission in the university for pursuing MS course.
26th September 2016, 12:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam,

I am final year btech student I got 62%. with this % I am eligible for studying btech in usa .if not how much % needed? Can you please give me the minimum criteria which is need to apply for the course? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!
After completion of B.Tech course, you are eligible for M.S course in abroad but you must have valid GRE and TOEFL exam. You can apply any time for mentioned exams.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.
13th April 2023, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Yeah i have a dbt is there any 10 th and intermidiate and btech marks are required to study abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?