16th September 2015, 12:23 PM
Niraj katara

Which subject is better for B.Sc among Technology, Chemistry, Microbiology and Geology?

Which subject in b.sc is better between tech or chemistry or microbiology or geology? Expert suggestion required.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope/outcome of Science in Higher Secondary other than Engineering and Medical?
  2. In which subject should I complete my MSc after finishing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Microbiology subjects?
  3. Studying BSc Geology : What should I choose after completing BSc if interested in Geology subject?
  4. How to do MSc in Chemistry after doing BSc in subjects like Chemistry, Physics and Geology?
  5. Which course is best after BIPC for an average student?
  6. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  7. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Courses which I can do in Science after 10 class?
  9. Which are the BSc Microbiology colleges in Hyderabad?
  10. M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology which one is better?
  11. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  12. Is there any course in Geology or Petrotechnology after completing BSc with chemistry?
  13. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity?
  14. Can I apply for AMIE course after passing BSc with Zoology, Chemistry and Geology?
  15. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  16. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  17. How to pursue MSc Geology after completing BSc(Maths, Physics, Chemistry)
  18. Am i eligible to do MSc Geology after completing BSc with Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and MBA
16th September 2015, 01:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject is better for B.Sc among Technology, Chemistry, Microbiology and Geology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niraj katara View Post
Which subject in b.sc is better between tech or chemistry or microbiology or geology? Expert suggestion required.
According to me you should go for that subject in which you have more interest because you can make your future better in your interested area then to any other subject. As we know that today technology is in more demand and a person with high technological skills is required by companies so, among these technology is more better.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?