18th September 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in railway department after scoring 77% in intermediate

hi,my self saisarika
i did my intermediate with 77% i want to do job in railway department so if there z any job vacancies please inform to me and [email protected] this is my mail id

15th September 2015, 03:50 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in railway department after scoring 77% in intermediate

At the level of higher secondary school education, for joining Indian Railways you will have to clear the SCRA examination.

SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentice and the same examination is conducted once every year by Union Public Service Commission. Also the examination is being organized in two phases which are known as General Ability Test ( Written examination ) and Personality Assessment test ( Interview ).

The eligibility criteria for the same examinations are as here under :-

* You must be an Indian Citizen.

* Your age must not be below 17 years and must not exceed 21 years also.

* You must have higher secondary school degree or any degree equivalent to same which includes Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as your main subjects and you must have at least 45% aggregate in the same from a recognized board of education.

For further queries you can visit the official website of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in.
16th September 2015, 02:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in railway department after scoring 77% in intermediate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,my self saisarika
i did my intermediate with 77% i want to do job in railway department so if there z any job vacancies please inform to me and [email protected] this is my mail id
You have done 12th standard with 77% so you are eligible for railway department through SCRA exam which is conducted by UPSC.

Applicant should have completed 12th examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and candidates who have doing final year of 12th examination can apply for this examination. Your age should be in between 17 to 21 years old.

To get more information about SCRA exam, you can visit the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?