29th April 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Which subject can I take for NET exam? I have cleared B.Com(Accounting and Finance) and M.Com(Management)

Which subject can I take for NET Exam if I've cleared B.Com(Accounting & Finance) and M.Com(Management)?
Commerce or Management??

29th July 2014, 11:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject can I take for NET exam? I have cleared B.Com(Accounting and Finance) and M.Com(Management)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which subject can I take for NET Exam if I've cleared B.Com(Accounting & Finance) and M.Com(Management)?
Commerce or Management??
NET Stands for National Eligibility Test.

It is Conducted twice every year by the University Grants Commission in the months of June & December.NET is held for the post of Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship.

The Essential Requirements for NET Exam:-

Candidate who have completed Masters degree(post graduation) in any stream from recognized Institute/University with above 55% marks(50% for ST/SC/PH) are eligible for UGC NET exam.

Final year candidates are also eligible to apply for this Exam

If you are strong in Commerce department then you should go for NET exam through Commerce subject otherwise you can choose management subject for UGC NET exam .

Pattern for NET Exam:-

Additional information of NET Exam:-

1) There is no negative marking .

2) All papers are in MCQ type .

3) You must get the minimum cut-off marks to clear the exam .

4)Top 15% candidate (After Qualifying marks) are eligible to get NET score card .
2nd December 2020, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject can I take for NET exam? I have cleared B.Com(Accounting and Finance) and M.Com(Management)

Which subject I choose for net exam if I am a graduate bcom in accounting and doing m. Com in accounting
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?