20th April 2012, 11:42 PM
supriyab100

Which subject can I choose for NET Exam being a Commerce Graduate and completed MBA in Finance & Marketing?

i am commerce graduate and i done mba in finance & marketing. i want to ask u what subject for net exam i can choose

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject should I choose in NET 2015? -- [New]
  2. Which subject should an MBA (Marketing and Finance) graduate opt for NET exams?
  3. I completed my MBA (finance), can I give NET exam
  4. Which subject should I choose for UGC NET Exam being a candidate pursuing MBA in Finance?
  5. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD?
  6. Which subject should I choose for IAS exam after completing MBA in finance and marketing? When are the application forms available for IAS exam?
  7. Can I take commerce as a subject in NET after doing B.Com and MBA finance
  8. Subject choice in NET exam after MBA in Finance? Can I choose Economics?
  9. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  10. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Commerce after passing UGC NET JRF exam in Commerce?
  11. Am I eligible for NET commerce after completing MBA finance? How will I get notification for commerce?
  12. MBA passout can give UGC NET JRF Exam in Commerce?
  13. MBA in HR and Marketing holder can do another MBA in Finance & Banking?
  14. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
  15. When is the next NET entrance exam? What are the disciplines that I can choose? Should I go for commerce alone?
  16. Can I appear for NET exam after completing UG in Agriculture and PG in MBA in both marketing and finance?
  17. Am I eligible for NET after completing B.Tech CSE and MBA in Finance? Is there any restriction on graduate course?
  18. Net Set exam eligibility? which subject I should choose if I have done Bcom and MBA -- [Most Discussed]
21st April 2012, 05:33 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject can I choose for NET Exam being a Commerce Graduate and completed MBA in Finance & Marketing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by supriyab100 View Post
i am commerce graduate and i done mba in finance & marketing. i want to ask u what subject for net exam i can choose
You have to choose the subject in NET on the basis of your Post graduation Only. If you have completed your Post graduate degree course in Finance as your Major Subjects and Minor as a Marketing, then you can opt any one subject as per your choice in NET Examination.

You can Choose either Commerce subject OR Management subject in NET Examination.

The syllabus of NET Examination is Availiable in the official website. you can also download the Previous year papers of NET Examination from the official website.

The Notification of this year NET Examination was already Published and the examination is Conducted soon in the month of June. The last date of apply for this examination is 30/April/2012.

The examination is conducted soon on 26/June/2012.

There are 3 papers in NET Examination and all 3 papers is conducted in same day in 2 session, All three papers of NET is Objective and there is no Negative Marking in the examination.

So, Please prepared well for NET Examination as per the pattern and syllabus.

So, you have to choose the subjects on the basis of your Post graduation Only. If you want more information about NET Examination then please check official website :

http://ugcnetonline.in
5th May 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject can I choose for NET Exam being a Commerce Graduate and completed MBA in Finance & Marketing?

I m graduate in commerce can i may eligible for net
19th June 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Which subject can I choose for NET Exam being a post graduate in Computer Science?
13th July 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

i am graduate in science and MBA in HRM while i have cleared NET in management will it be a problem???
13th July 2012, 09:02 PM

i am science graduate and post graduate in HRM i have cleared NET in Management , will it be problem??
somebody please answer i am in deep trouble making decision,
8th November 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Which subject can I choose for NET Exam being a completed m.com?
22nd May 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=supriyab100;2060798]i am commerce graduate and i done mba in finance & marketing. i want to ask u what subject for net exam i can choose....................................
22nd September 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

I complete m.b.a in major finance and marketing and graduation in b.b.a so pls advice can I net commerce and management
6th January 2018, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Namathe sir myself am soujanya, I had completed b.com, and MBA(finance and marketing) so please suggest me which subject I choose in net exam,please reply me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?