25th October 2010, 03:32 PM
guvinder

Can MBA students choose commerce as a subject in the UGC-NET entrance exam?

i had cleared the UGC - NET exam with a commerce subject but i had done MBA.
so, can anyone tell that my selection is valid or not? i also wanted to know what are the subjects in which i can do my research after clearind the NET exam.
help me!
thanx.

26th October 2010, 01:51 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can MBA students choose commerce as a subject in the UGC-NET entrance exam?

As you have not mentioned that in which commerce subject you had cleared your UGC-NET exam,so first tell the subject.secondly see that is that subject is also in your MBA subject list. If it is in that list then its a valid combination as a student must qualify his NET exam only in his postgraduate subject.There are a no: of subjects in which you can do your research depending upon your interest in that field.
27th October 2010, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can MBA students choose commerce as a subject in the UGC-NET entrance exam?

COMMERCE AS A SUBJECT BY MBA STUDENT IN NET-UGC EXAM

sir i had given the answers of marketing and hr question in papaer iii . i had studied marketing in my first sem.
HR(minor) AND FINANCE(major) is my specialization in mba.Is this considerable or not? can any1 tell when the selection certifiacte are dispatched for the selected candidate of exam. 27 june of UGC-NET.
27th October 2010, 01:32 PM
gurvinder kaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveen gola View Post
As you have not mentioned that in which commerce subject you had cleared your UGC-NET exam,so first tell the subject.secondly see that is that subject is also in your MBA subject list. If it is in that list then its a valid combination as a student must qualify his NET exam only in his postgraduate subject.There are a no: of subjects in which you can do your research depending upon your interest in that field.
sir i had done questions from marketing and HR. yes i studied them.
but my specialization is finance(major) n hr(minor).
suggest smething.
thanx!
28th October 2010, 11:47 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

dear friends,

yes, there is no any problem ,

you can do the research after clearing the net exams,

but and you can choose your own subjects, it is mention in the rules and regulation bulletian,
25th November 2010, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i have done mba and also given ugc net exam in commerce so can i eligible for phd ?? i have done mba in finance and marketing and i have given ugc net exam in commerce with subject marketing. i m also qualified ugc net jrf exam. but some teachers saying that u should done ugc net in management because i m from mba so please sir guide me..
from
aanchal
email:- [email protected]
ph:- 7206143332
27th November 2010, 03:51 PM
aanchalarora

i also want to know that i have done mba and ugc net exam in commerce. so i m eligible for phd ?? i have done mba in finance and marketing and given ugc net exam in commerce with 3rd exam as marketing. i have contacted many persons and professors but no one know clearly about it. so at last i m contacting u please sir help me. guide me about this matter. only u can guide me right.
29th December 2010, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i m student of mcom n mba n now planning to go for UGC net ,pls guide me abt books n frm where i shld prepare i want to do in commerce(finance)
28th January 2011, 07:47 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hiii

MBA students choose commerce as a subject in the UGC-NET entrance exam
yes, there is no any problem ,
but and you can choose your own subjects, it is mention in the rules and regulation bulletian,

good luck
22nd March 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

can M.com students chose management as a suuject in ugc-net exam? please tell immediately
28th March 2011, 03:18 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
Yes, there is no any problem ,
Thanks
31st March 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done my mba in finance and hr...n i want to do ugc net in commerce...shall i b eligible for that..please suggest me...
thanks
5th April 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

can a person as mba through distance education give ugc exam
8th April 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Dear all, i completed mba in 2009. now i wanna take net exam in commerce stream.. but i dont know date of submmission the application for jun 2011 exam. can any one help me for the same???? and how can i get more information about that?
plz update details below given my mail id.

[email protected]
8th April 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.com(H) from du and pursuing M.com from ignou, I am eligible or not and please suggest the list of Subjects for Net paper II & III,
9th April 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

i have done my MBA(fin).i am eligiable for net exam?
11th April 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

old question papers of slet exam
13th April 2011, 03:34 AM
razeev

Hi All,

Can any one guide me for the study material to prepare for Net exam in management manjor.

Find attached syllabus

Regards,
Rajeev
Attached Files
File Type: pdf management syllabus.pdf(856.5 KB, 195 views)
6th June 2011, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Hi ,iam sudhir i did my MBA(Marketing) from Alagappauniversiy, chennai (Distance Education) which subject can i choose for UGC_NETentrence exam
plese help me
yours truly
[email protected]
29th June 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I have done my MBA with dual specialization(Finance and marketing). Is it possible for me to choose economics in UGC Net entrance Exam?
16th July 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

can n.com students choose management as a subject in the ugc net exam?
22nd July 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i have done mba with the Marketing & IB ..i want to do Phd from marketing ..so please tell me i m eligible for it...thanks
ID: [email protected]
28th August 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, I m doing MBA from distant education , i have completed first year ,,and now my 2nd year is going to start i have choosen my field MBA in HR so can u please tell me if i m eligible for UGC net exam, and i want to choose HR as a subject for UGC entrance, is it possible to choose HR as a subject ? please reply me on my email ID: [email protected]
28th October 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Can M.Com students choose management as a subject in the UGC-NET entrance exam
31st October 2011, 05:42 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,i had cleared the UGC - NET exam with a commerce subject but i had done MBA. so, can anyone tell that my selection is valid or not? i also ...
26th December 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Hiii sir.....i have completed my PGDM in human resource and marketing..i want to ask that am i eligible for PHD.....Ritu
12th January 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
i have done B.Sc. in maths and M.B.A. in FINANCE. so what subject can i adopt to appear in U.G.C.- J.R.F - 2012 EXAM
15th January 2012, 07:16 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

iThe National Eligibility Test (NET),conducted by University Grants Commission (UGC) to determine eligibility for
lectureship and
for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) .

The Test is conducted twice(months of June and December) in a year in Humanities (including languages), Social Sciences, Forensic Science, Environmental Sciences, Computer Science and Applications and Electronic Science like SET(State Eligibility Test).

Eligibility:
1:You should have Master Degree from a recognized University and Colleges,you can also apply for the exam if your Result Awaited category, if you are appearing or has appeared in your final year of M.Sc. or equivalent degree examination.

2:You have to secure minimum 55% of marks in your Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination
3:There is no age limit for applying for lectureship.

4:If you apply for Junior Research Fellowship ,your age should not more than 28 years.

For previous year papers visit:http://www.successcds.net/Entrance-E...on-Papers.html

for more details visit:http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html#intro

www.ugcnetonline.in
27th February 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Is a person in abroad can do online net test?
29th February 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

if i do net in management then can i eligible for commerce college job
29th March 2012, 03:10 PM
kaveribiswas

As you have not mentioned that in which commerce subject you had cleared your UGC-NET exam,so first tell the subject.secondly see that is that subject is also in your MBA subject list. If it is in that list then its a valid combination as a student must qualify his NET exam only in his postgraduate subject.
11th April 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Can MBA students choose commerce as a subject in the UGC-NET entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.com(H) from du and pursuing M.com from ignou, I am eligible or not and please suggest the list of Subjects for Net paper II & III,
thanks sir
28th April 2012, 07:33 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
Yes you can chose commerce subject, there is no proble for it .
You can do the research after
clearing the net exams.

Eligibility criteria for Junior Research Followship:

You should be complete master's degree with atleast 55% of marks from any recingsed university.

Age limits is 19years to 28years.

You must be a citizen of india.

Eligibility criteria for Lectureship:

You should be complete master's degree from any recognised university with atleast 55% marks.

There is no maximum age limit but the minimum age is 19years.

For more details visit

http://www.upsc.gov.in

Best of luck
23rd June 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi All,,
Plz help me on this...
i have completed my MBA in retail management and preparing for UGC-NET in management what is the scope as lecturer in MBA in retail management...
25th June 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I am a m.com student - can I choose management as a subject in UGC-NET exam?
26th October 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I've done MBA (Education Management ) from Allagappa University (Distance Education).As per the syllabus on the site I find Education Syllabus much more relevant to my Postgraduation than the Management syllabus. Can I Appear for NET exam with Education subject instead of Management subject?
26th December 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

If a candidate clears Net Examination in Commerce can this be treated a valid passing certificate for Jobs in Management Colleges?
2nd February 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I completed my MBA (finance and marketing). Am I eligible for HRM code 55.
Please reply asap [email protected].
Thanks
7th February 2013, 06:01 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

iThe National Eligibility Test (NET),conducted by University Grants Commission (UGC) to determine eligibility for
lectureship and
for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) .

The Test is conducted twice(months of June and December) in a year in Humanities (including languages), Social Sciences, Forensic Science, Environmental Sciences, Computer Science and Applications and Electronic Science like SET(State Eligibility Test).

Eligibility:
1:You should have Master Degree from a recognized University and Colleges,you can also apply for the exam if your Result Awaited category, if you are appearing or has appeared in your final year of M.Sc. or equivalent degree examination.

2:You have to secure minimum 55% of marks in your Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination
3:There is no age limit for applying for lectureship.

4:If you apply for Junior Research Fellowship ,your age should not more than 28 years.

For previous year papers visit:http://www.successcds.net/Entrance-E...on-Papers.html

for more details visit:http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html#intro

www.ugcnetonline.in
19th March 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

i have done mba with major :marketing,minor:HR, can i appear ugc net exam H.R.M
5th September 2013, 04:30 PM
pooja..maheshwari

Yes you can chose commerce subject, there is no proble for it .
You can do the research after
clearing the net exams.

Eligibility criteria for Junior Research Followship:

You should be complete master's degree with atleast 55% of marks from any recingsed university.

Age limits is 19years to 28years.

Eligibility criteria for Lectureship:

You should be complete master's degree from any recognised university with atleast 55% marks.

There is no maximum age limit but the minimum age is 19years.

For more details visit

http://www.upsc.gov.in
20th September 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

sir
i have done my m.com in business administration i want to do net in management plz tel me i am eligible or not for management subject after m.com in business administration
21st November 2013, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Hello,

I wanted to ask weather its Compulsory that you have to choose your Post Graduation Subjects only for appearing in UGC NET or we can also opt our Graduation Subject?

For Example I have done with my Graduation in Mass Communication & Journalism and after that I did Post Graduation Degree of MBA, but for appearing in UGC, I wanted to go with Mass Communication, Is there any procedure or special request if I can put for the same as I want to go with my Graduation Subjects only?

Please kindly help and respond as I am having trouble in finding out.

Nitin Aggarwal
15th February 2014, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

sir i have done MBA finance(major) and international business can i choose commerce side for NET please guide me and mail [email protected]
24th April 2014, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

i have completed MBA in marketing&HR so tell me which side i have give UGC NET management or commerce
28th May 2015, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

should i choose management or commerce subject in ugc net if i have passed m.com in business management??? plz reply me..
1st July 2016, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I have passed UGC NET exam in Management subject also i have completed my Post graduation with MBA as well as in M Com Business Administration. Can i eligible for the post of Assistant professor for Commerce( Business Administration) in any Government lecturership exam.
3rd February 2018, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am 2012 MBA major specialization Finance and Minor HR pass out.
I want to go for Assistance Proffesor.
Can anyone guide me if I can go for commerce for NET 2018.
Or else I am bound to go for Management?
Thanks
Sonal
5th February 2018, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Can MBA students choose commerce (Subject code-17) as a subject in the UGC-NET entrance exam?
Please guide me with this, I have asked many but no one is clear about this.
5th February 2018, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Can MBA graduates choose COMMERCE (Subject code-07) as a subject in UGC NET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?