23rd May 2011, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Subject choice in NET exam after MBA in Finance? Can I choose Economics?

Hello sir
I hv done mba in finance....can I choose economics as my subject for net exam????and what are other subject which I can choose other than eco....
When will the form of net exam come 2 d market for december 2011 exam

Related Questions:
9th July 2011, 04:58 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subject choice in NET exam after MBA in Finance? Can I choose Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir
I hv done mba in finance....can I choose economics as my subject for net exam????and what are other subject which I can choose other than eco....
When will the form of net exam come 2 d market for december 2011 exam
After Completing MBA in Finance, If you are Interested to appear for NET Examination, Then please dont worry Because you are eligible for NET Examination and After MBA you can opt Commerce subject, Management Subject Or Economics Subject. You can only opt One Subject in NET Examination. The Syllabus of NET Examination was Availiable in the Official website of UGC, You can easily Download the Papers of Syllabus from the Website.

To apply for NET Examination, You need to passed in your Post Graduate degree Examination with At least 55% Marks from a recognised University, Final Year appearing candidates are also eligible for NET Examination.

Eligible candidates may apply for this examination Online, So Please wait for the December examination Notification, When the Notification was announced it will be Updated in the UGC Official website, So please check the Official website For Complete Information.

http://ugcnetonline.in
9th July 2011, 07:06 PM
Uttam Nandi

Default Re: Subject choice in NET exam after MBA in Finance? Can I choose Economics?

Dear friend,
Yes, you can definitely take commerce subjects like economics or management subjects in NET.
But tell me one thing which subject you are going to teach in college...??
If you want to teach MBA students, you can simply do that after 2 years of industrial experience according to AICTE guidelines.
You can know when the forms will be arrived at market by visiting the official site of UGC
http://www.ugc.ac.in
9th July 2011, 10:03 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

hi dear, you can either choose economics, and also management and commerce subject also you are having options. In which you are more interest and well prepared you opt for that.

All the best.
10th July 2011, 12:10 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
you can appear NET exam after MBA , subject you can take commerce subject, management subject. this you can see from the ugc site.

for more details you can join this site.......
http://www.ugcnetonline.com
good luck.........
30th November 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I have done MBA in finance (major) and HR (minor) . In 2nd paper of UGC NET , can i answer the HR question or it is nessory to give answer only our major adopt subject?
20th October 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir
i want to know that i have done Msc (IT) which subject i have to choice for ugc net?
Anil kumar
bhiwani Haryana
24th April 2013, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have done my mba in marketing with 59.7% from smu. Am i eligible for ugc net exam? If iam eligible what subject should i take.
4th May 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir.. Im doing Mba 2nd sem now.. Im plannin 2 take up NET/SET.. can I give exam at 3rd sem? Can I take economics in NET/SET exam? [email protected]
14th August 2014, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir ,i had done mba in finance with 61% from smu.i am eligible for ugc net exam in economics ? I have 9 year exprience of teaching economics in our own coaching centre ..plz tell me sir i am eligible or not ? ([email protected])
10th November 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I have done MBA ONLY ONE PAPER AS ELECTIVE THAT IS SALES MANAGEMENT. I studies HRM as one paper in MBA. Can i choose labour welfare paper in NET Exam
15th February 2015, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE BSC WITH PHYSICS AS MAJOR. NOW IF I COMPLETE MY MSC WITH MATHS, CAN I SIT NET EXAM WITH PHY? PLZ SIR RPY..
4th November 2016, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Which subject have to select to write NET exam after M.pharm in pharmaceutics ?
3rd March 2019, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Which subject have to select to write NET exam after MBA major HR and minor finance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?