25th July 2011, 07:54 PM
gsna ashraf

When is the next NET entrance exam? What are the disciplines that I can choose? Should I go for commerce alone?

am jisna ashraf, i've completed my MBA in Finance & HR. i would like to appear for the very next NET exam as i missed the June exam. When will the next be? What are the disciplines that i can choose? Should i go for commerce alone as i'm interested in psychology and such other related subjects. Only arts students exams falls in june? what all are the possible subjects? how is the choice done? kindly answer all my queries. thank you..

26th July 2011, 09:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the next NET entrance exam? What are the disciplines that I can choose? Should I go for commerce alone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsna ashraf View Post
am jisna ashraf, i've completed my MBA in Finance & HR. i would like to appear for the very next NET exam as i missed the June exam. When will the next be? What are the disciplines that i can choose? Should i go for commerce alone as i'm interested in psychology and such other related subjects. Only arts students exams falls in june? what all are the possible subjects? how is the choice done? kindly answer all my queries. thank you..
dear friend,

the next NET exam is scheduled in the month of december .

if you are able to score in commerce stream then you have to apply through commerce stream.the eligibility criteria for NET exam given below-

eligibility criteria for NET*
M.Sc or equivalent degree under the subjects mentioned above, with minimum 55% marks for General and OBC candidates*
and 50% for SC/ST candidates, Physically and Visually Handicapped candidates and Ph.D.*

Age Eligibility:
For Juniour resaerch fellowship: 19 to 28 years
For lecturership: There is no upper age limit.Minimum age is 19 years

all the best
26th July 2011, 12:05 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the next NET entrance exam? What are the disciplines that I can choose? Should I go for commerce alone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsna ashraf View Post
When is the next NET entrance exam -

There is No Updation are availiable for Next NET Examination, But The NET Examination are going to be held on December in this year.

June NET Examination was already completed, So If you have missed the Chance then please apply for December NET Examination, I think the Notification was declared in the month of September.

What are the disciplines that I can choose -

Since You have completed Your Post graduation course, So you are eligible for NET Examination only when if you have scored minimum 55% marks.

You have completed your MBA in Finance and HR then you can Opt These Subjects -

>>>> Commerce
>>>> Human Resource Management.

Since you have Opt Finance As your Major Specialization then Commerce is Best For you, And Make sure that You are advised to appear in the subject of their post-graduation only. The candidates whose post-graduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects then they may appear in a related subject.

So, you have to Go with any one of the Given Subjects, So please go with that subject which you have feel more comfortable, And If your Finance is good then Commerce is Best For You.

The syllabus and Previous Year Paper of NET Examination are also availiable in the UGC Official website, I have also Attached the Syllabus Here, please download and Keep study for NET Examination as per the syllabus and for more Information please check the official website -

http://ugcnetonline.in

Download The NET Examination Syllabus -
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 08.pdf(649.6 KB, 65 views)
File Type: pdf 55.pdf(514.4 KB, 103 views)
26th July 2011, 12:22 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
their is no latest updates for next NET exam but it will be going to be organize in the month of November .
as you have completed your MBA then you can apply for this exam & you can choose commerce subject there is no problem.......

good luck.........
26th July 2011, 12:23 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
their is no latest updates for next NET exam but it will be going to be organize in the month of November .
as you have completed your MBA then you can apply for this exam & you can choose commerce subject there is no problem.......

good luck.........
17th August 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age relaxation for woman in Net exam?
22nd August 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I have done my post graduation in commerce and want to give the next NET exam for commerce.When will it be conducted and when would the application forms be available for it?
13th February 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

i hav done my Post Graduation in Finance and HR and am i eligible for NET can any one of you guide in right path with syllabus
13th February 2012, 05:39 PM
ross4412
Member+

Hi friend !!!

The NET stands for -- National Eligibility Test .

>>NET is the National level entrance examination in India conducted for only postgraduate candidates .
This examination is conducted for the students to qualify for admission in Ph.D research and/or University Level Teaching Jobs in India.

>>The exam is commenced on Dec 24th 2011 .

>>25th Oct 2011 is the Last date for Applying On-Line .
>>31st Oct 2011 is the Last date for receiving the printout of online Application Form (2 copies), Attendance Slip (one copy) and Admission Card (one copy) at the respective test centre opted by the candidate (with fee receipt & category certificates) .

>>The Test will consist of three papers.
All the three papers will be held on 24th December 2011 (SATURDAY) in two separate sessions .

All the Best !!!
29th February 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the syllabus of the NET entrance exam for MCA?
7th July 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir Can I choose Commerce as a subject as I have commerce background but I have done M.com economics.I have also done MBA(Finance)
7th July 2012, 01:06 PM
res_swami

Sir I have done M.com Economics and MBA Finance and commerce background .Can I choose Commerce as a subject in NET exam or is it compulsory to choose economics.
31st July 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am pursuing my Mtech in IT department and a bachelors in Electronics and Communication department. Am I eligible for NET??
30th June 2015, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I have done MCom(business management). Do I have to appear in commerce only to be eligible or can I appear in management? Pls enlighten me as have been so confused about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?