3rd April 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

In which subject should I apply for UGC NET exam after doing M.E Computer Science?

Iam a ME computerscience and engineering holder, In which subject I can apply for UGC net exam?

6th April 2011, 06:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which subject should I apply for UGC NET exam after doing M.E Computer Science?

It is must that the subject selected should be from the Masters level. So you need to select based on the ME course. Since it was Computer Science you can select the same. You can apply for the exam for the December. The last date for the forms for June exams is over. Also you will have sufficient time to prepare and clear in the first attempt.
9th July 2011, 09:51 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which subject should I apply for UGC NET exam after doing M.E Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam a ME computerscience and engineering holder, In which subject I can apply for UGC net exam?
If you are Interested to apply for NET examination then its good for you If you can go with your Master degree subjects. So, You are advised to appear in the subject of their post-graduation only. Since you have completed your Post graduation in Computer science Then you can opt Computer science Subject in NET Examination.

So, Please opt Computer Science and Applications subject in NET Examination.

The Syllabus And Previous year question Papers of Computer Science and Applications Subject are availiable In the UGC Official website, So If you are Really Interested to apply for NET examination then please prepare for this examination, So that you will be able to crack the NET Examination.

The June NET Examination was already Completed, And the NET examination was held 2 Times in a year and If you are Interested to apply for NET examination then you can apply for December examination.

And to apply for NET Examination you need to complete your Master degree course with Minimum 55% Marks and final year candidates are also eligible for NET examination.

And If you want to get More Information about NET Examination, Then please visit the Official website Of NET -

http://ugcnetonline.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 87.pdf(936.4 KB, 57 views)
9th July 2011, 01:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear friend,

Category for computer science subject in NET exam as follows: -

1. OPERATING SYSTEM
2. LANGUAGE PROCESSOR
3. COMPUTER ORGANIZATION
4. THEORY OF COMPUTATION
5. DATABASE SYSTEM
6. COMPUTER HARDWARE
7. PROGRAMMING AND DATA STRUCTURE

In NET exam, objective & subjective questions are asked from the above topics.

all the best
10th July 2011, 12:05 AM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Smile Re: In which subject should I apply for UGC NET exam after doing M.E Computer Science?

hi friend, You can opt for only to computer science subject.

because for NET exam you can subject in which you did master degree. So, you can opt to computer science.
For computer subject code is 87.
You can download the syllabus in this website.

www.ugc.ac.in/syllabus/

You have to work hard and thorough all the topics in the syllabus.

All the best.
19th April 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I am an mba in hr and marketing. Which subject code shall i apply for net. I want to apply for code 55 is HRM/ Labour laws/industrial law. can i do so? or i hv to apply for code 17 i.e management only. please help me out of dis.
14th February 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

i am m. sc it , please tell me the subject code for ugc net exams in which i can apply
24th November 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

im an M.E (cse) graduate... how many papers should i select... computer science and appln is apt one.. and is that necessary to select "General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper -I)"????/
http://www.ugc.ac.in/net/syllabus.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?