25th September 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Which subject will give better opportunity in government sector?

which subject i get better opportinity in gov. sectore. Could you please prvoide to me the info

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any job opportunity in government sector after completing my MBA HR?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  3. Opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech IT Students?
  4. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  5. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  6. Is it Possible to Get a Job in Government Sector After MBA in Marketing?
  7. Is there any opportunity to get the job in government sector for Diploma in Computer engineer?
  8. Career opportunities and jobs in government sector for IT engineers?
  9. Career opportunities and jobs in government sector for IT engineers?
  10. What are the career opportunities for IT engineers in government sector
  11. How to get government job in Textile sector?
  12. Arts, Commerce or Science? Which stream has best options after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  14. Minimum percentage required for M.Com course?
  15. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  16. JObs and career after BSc Electronics?
  17. Should I choose private or government sector after completing MCA with 66%?
  18. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
13th June 2015, 04:22 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which subject will give better opportunity in government sector?

Every subjects have its own importance and the Government jobs does not depends only to your stream and that of subject but depends on your skills and knowledge but I would prefer you some better subjects to choose for the more government jobs and that if you select a subject of science or technology as b.tech that can be the better option.

If you select a subject from b.tech that can provided you best option because after this course you are eligible for every givernment jobs as you are a graduate and also a technical professional so have the option of technology and jobs for the candidate of this field are-

IAS

IPS

IBPS

Railway jobs

I.E.S. jobs

Junior engineer

Sub divisional officer

SSC jobs

Banking jobs

Insurance sector jobs
14th June 2015, 02:20 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which subject will give better opportunity in government sector?

# Today, there is throat-cut competition in getting any government job. Thousand of candidates compete for a single vacancy.

# Only the dedication, passion, hard-work and basic & deep knowledge in academic qualification helps the candidate in getting the government job.

# As far as the choosing of subject for government job is concerned, all the subjects are equally important and equally rated. Every subject provide equal job opportunity. Only the deep knowledge and good command over concerned subjects will help you in performing well in competitive examination for government job.

# There is no any subject which guaranteed the government job in future. Only the hard-work and proper planning taken by candidate can guaranteed you the success in the examination.

# You are advised not to think over subjects which guaranteed your government job. Just focus on choosing any subjects as per your choice, knowledge, potential and career prospect. Do hard-work with sincerity in next three or four years in your academic qualification. Hope that you will surely succeed in getting good government job in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?