26th August 2010, 05:46 PM
jasbir garry

Arts, Commerce or Science? Which stream has best options after 12th?

my son has finished 10th.he is interested in science. iwoud like to know options available after 12 th for commerce,science and arts student.im interseted that he should take commerce as i feel he would score better in commerce

26th August 2010, 06:35 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Default Re: Arts, Commerce or Science? Which stream has best options after 12th?

dear friend,
it is known to all of us that science has greater future prospect than commerce and arts.you can switch to any of the two from science if you cannot continue with it but the reverse is not true.but that does not mean that you do not have any future in commerce or arts.every stream has its own importance.
26th August 2010, 06:52 PM
August
Senior Member+

Default Re: Arts, Commerce or Science? Which stream has best options after 12th?

dear friend

you have thought right. there are lots of options after 12th commerce to choose for your career.

you can choose the following fields after 12th

1.BBA

2.BCA

3.MBA

4.CA

5.ICWA

6.B.COM

7.M.COM

YOU CAN ALSO GO FOR tally course that will help you in getting jobs.

all the best.
26th August 2010, 07:58 PM
Raj333

respected sir
you are telling your son get good marks in commerce . now a days every subject provides good opportunity.......commerce and Science will provide great and higher job opportunity with respect to Arts in private sector.......Arts will mainly provides good opportunity in public sector . if you are graduates from commerce and Science then you are also eligible for that job. so if you are good in commerce then you take admission in commerce .always go with your strong point .....that will provided benefits everytime.............

best of luck...............................
26th August 2010, 08:40 PM
yashwanth

Arrow Re: Arts, Commerce or Science? Which stream has best options after 12th?

ya its nice to go for commerce
bcz there wil be less competetion
and lot opportunities..............
go for it
all the best
26th August 2010, 09:10 PM
kool
Senior Member++

dear sir,
as your son has passed 10th & have an interest of science, then it is better for him.

Now i want to discuss you the options available after +2.
for a student of science, there are a lot of career options as well as further studies options are there. Career options like NDA,Air-force,Railways etc.
& further studies like engineering, medical,Bio-tech,BCA,BBA and a lot.

but for a student of either Arts or Commerce.
The career options start after graduation degree (like CA,IAS,SSC,PO etc).

So, like to suggest you to enter your son in science field as his interest field as well as for bright future, so that he may choose his options after +2.

good luck.
26th August 2010, 09:19 PM
KHAN20

dear friend
i think science has best option .because there r many scope with science.u can go medical sector,engg sector,teaching sector,business sector ,research lin etc.
good luck.
27th August 2010, 12:41 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

every stream is good to their own respect.

but if you consider according with the the career opportunity, then science is far better than the Arts or Commerce.

after 12th science, you can do given below courses

1.BCA.

2.Engineering.

3.medical.

4.hotel management.

5.LLB.

6.bba.

etc.

all the best.............
27th August 2010, 01:22 AM
rushi adhia

Hi,

According to me he should take science after 12th standard as science have more scope and also he is interested in science so it it better to take science rather than commerce or arts.
27th August 2010, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

thanks for a detailed reply. if a child has an aggregate of 51%, then what stream would you advice?
28th August 2010, 12:59 AM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: Arts, Commerce or Science? Which stream has best options after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasbir garry View Post
my son has finished 10th.he is interested in science. iwoud like to know options available after 12 th for commerce,science and arts student.im interseted that he should take commerce as i feel he would score better in commerce
he can do lots of courses thier are 1.BBA

2.BCA

3.MBA

4.CA

5.ICWA

6.B.COM

7.M.COM
FROM THEM ANY ONE he can choose for its furture.
28th August 2010, 03:32 PM
shipra saxena

Quote:
there r more options in commerce than other like ca,ca,bba,mba,bca,mca,b.com,m.com,ba,
29th August 2010, 02:36 AM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

This is totally upon you.. in which field you want to be.. first fix your aim and then go for that.. it is the wright time to choose the field for your future..

according to me in science field , there is huge scope for higher prospect in future..

because after completion of your 12th in science lots of options are available for you..

I will suggest you before doing anything just think about its future prospect..

all the best..
29th August 2010, 02:52 AM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

This is totally upon you.. in which field you want to be.. first fix your aim and then go for that.. it is the wright time to choose the field for your future..

according to me in science field , there is huge scope for higher prospect in future..

because after completion of your 12th in science lots of options are available for you..

I will suggest you before doing anything just think about its future prospect..

all the best..
29th August 2010, 03:10 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello Friend
There is not any question of best ot worse ,every stream has it's own importance so never judge the streams..

If you are interested in the HIstory,Geography or civics then you can join the arts stream ..

Whereas if you are interested in the calculations then better for you to join the Commerse ..

finally if you are interested in the technical materials and wnt to know the fact of Physics,then Science would be better option for you...

It is the fact that if you will take the science then almost all the opprtunities will open for you in the future....

so you can choose according to your interest ,All the best..
30th August 2010, 01:02 AM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Arts, Commerce or Science? Which stream has best options after 12th?

dear friend......

all the streams are best according to there place and there uses...

1.science stream has lots of scope government sector,technical,management,

and also in defence line..

2.commerce stream has huge scope in business sector and management sector.

3.arts stream has huge scope in government sector like IAS,IPS,DM also in defence sector.

according to me you can the stream in which you can feel comfortable...

best of luck....
15th September 2010, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

which stream is best to go for IPS
19th November 2010, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

which stream is easier to study?
30th December 2010, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

giv some field names as a example lyk MBA, CA etc. through tat i can easily find my field???????
12th January 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

iam a 95% scorer in science....but iam bit weak in maths..can i go for commerce stream in that case??? i have interest in both....but iam confused what to take........can any1 help me please..........!
12th January 2011, 11:55 PM
rihhu
Member+

hi in my way it all depends on you what you want what is your interest
i know parents always suggest you to go for science but there are many people who take other branches also
so do what you want

all the best
my good wishes are with you
13th January 2011, 01:19 AM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know it totally depend on your interest that what you want to do.if you are interested in the science subjects like chemistry ,physics or biology etc .then you you can take the science stream,and can take admission into medical or technical field after 12th.
if you are interested in the commerce subjects then you can take commerce stream.
and if you are interested in subjects of arts like history,political science etc. then you can take arts stream.
good luck..........
13th January 2011, 07:20 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Arts, Commerce or Science? Which stream has best options after 12th?

Good morning,

Its your choice in which stream you want to go.

If you are interested in studying business the you can go for commerce or if you want to do Engineering you can opt science stream.

But as you have scored 95% in science then you must opt science stream and you must choose Biology as your main subject without maths.

Best of luck for the future......
13th January 2011, 08:33 AM
saswata06

If you want your son should go for commerce then definitely he can go with commerce.If you do well then every branch has is own speciality and you will be able to grasp the opurtunity.
13th January 2011, 10:20 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam a 95% scorer in science....but iam bit weak in maths..can i go for commerce stream in that case??? i have interest in both....but iam confused what to take........can any1 help me please..........!
Hi,

Great score. You can go with medical with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Maths is not required then.
Commerce will not be so much beneficial without maths. So in my opinion go with medical when you have such a good score in science.

All the Best..
13th January 2011, 10:21 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
which stream is easier to study?
Hi,

ARTS is easier than Commerce and Commerce is easier than Science.
13th January 2011, 10:23 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
which stream is best to go for IPS
Hi,

For IPS the best stream would be ARTS as you will find subjects like history, economics and Geography which benefits in clearing civil services exam to get into IPS.

All the Best..
13th January 2011, 10:28 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
Hi,

Its interest that matters in career building not merely scores. So it will be better if your son goes for science. Although science is the most advanced and paying field.
As far as the options available for commerce student after 12th he can go for B Com, CA or BBA.
13th January 2011, 11:26 AM
rks_estate

Hello Friend,

After 12th, Arts, Commerce or Science all are better courses.

1. If you have passed 12th standard in PCM then you can do Engineering (B.E. or B.Tech.) after choosing the science field.

2. Or If you have passed 12th standard in Commerce then you can do B.Com or BBA after choosing the commerce field.

3. Or If you have passed 12th standard in Home Science then you can do B.A. (Arts) after choosing the ARTS field.

All the Best
15th January 2011, 03:51 PM
Ajay kumar verma

Science stream is best after 12th. Because science student is take nay stream like clerical. engineer.
15th January 2011, 11:26 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Hi friend,
science subject keep a better carrer option in comparison to arts and commerce but students interest keep 1st place for his carrer,so think first that in which he is interested.
19th March 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

What should i take in 11th? Commerce or science totaly confused.... I just want to computer software engineer...
21st March 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

i am a science fyjc student..i am planing to do designing like product designing and all..so should i continue science?..because the problem is that wen i take science i don't get time to do much of my artistic stuff.should i switch to arts maths?
31st March 2011, 10:13 AM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
as your son has passed 10th & have an interest of science, then it is better for him.

Now i want to discuss you the options available after +2.
for a student of science, there are a lot of career options as well as further studies options are there. Career options like NDA,Air-force,Railways etc.
& further studies like engineering, medical,Bio-tech,BCA,BBA and a lot.

but for a student of either Arts or Commerce.
The career options start after graduation degree (like CA,IAS,SSC,PO etc).

So, like to suggest you to enter your son in science field as his interest field as well as for bright future, so that he may choose his options after +2.

Thanks
6th April 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

m nt gd in maths..what stream i choose after tenth.
14th April 2011, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

i score good marks in maths and bio but i find difficulty in chem and physics so which stream i should choose after 10th please help
14th April 2011, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

i score good marks in maths and bio but i find difficulty in chemistry and physics so which stream i should choose after 10th
1st May 2011, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

i m good in all subjects but i m totally confused what to take plz give some suggestions
16th May 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i had taken general maths in tenth.......i want to do electronics engineering but d stream is nt open 4 bifocal science it comes under this stream n there is a general science stream so what r d types under general science cn u let me knw as soon as possible...........
21st May 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GO FOR IT ENGINEER IF I AM IN COMMERCE ?
22nd May 2011, 09:27 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

All streams have the same weight age but it totally depend on you in which stream you have more interest or what stream you like. Now in this era all type of people are getting success.
If you want to study the arts then in most of the civil exams this subjects questions are asked. In art some subjects are very good in which you can make your career like politics, geology, English, Hindi, Social science etc.
If you want to study of the commerce then it have the higher weight age then the art stream and you can make you career in the accounting and finance. Every government and private organisation needs the commerce candidate. So they are recruiting in a very high commerce professional.
This is the era of science and technology so science stream have the more demands then the other streams. Through the science you can make your career in engineering, medical which have the huge demand in the every sector.

So nothing is weak in this tie but the weakness is the right and the talented professional.
26th May 2011, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

My son is appeared for ssc exam and want to make a career in computer hardware. Plz guide and also colleges available in mumbai
27th May 2011, 04:32 PM
stranger351

All field are goods.. no field is bad..
I think you have to ask this question to your son ..what he like.
I will suggest you go for that which is like by your son..
He will do better..
Check following
SCIENCE Stream students give following exams
AIEEE
IIT-JEE
WBJEE
HPCMET
BITS
NDA

ARTS stream students

BBA
BCA
MCA(Arts with Maths students)
BA
Bed (after graduation)
7th June 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

my self asutosh. & I am interested to study commerce so pls answer me about commerce course &good college in orissa.
13th June 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello guys. my self babli. i just have completted my tenth. I really don't know which field to choose. Actually till my eight i used to like science but from ninth onwards i liked history. but i don't want to go to arts streem. i am confused between science and commerce. actually i favour commerce a little more but after my 12th i don't really know which streem should i choose. It will be very sweet if some body really helps me out with that.
14th June 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Hieee..!!
I've taken commerce without maths as m' not at all interested in maths..plzzzz suggest d career options available after 12th for me..i'm interested is d designing n decorating field along wid side by side social work. Will i benefit more frm arts as i don't hav maths in commerce..plzzz gude..:)
15th June 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

what should i choose ? i have just finished my 10 i m consufed please tell me
17th June 2011, 10:17 PM
sachin6

All are good. You can choose any one of these three with respect to your interest.
20th June 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

which stream is better between computer science and electronics?
22nd June 2011, 04:25 PM
SUMITRA_M

In my opinion after 12th class a candidate should go for that stream in which he/she has interest and grip.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?