5th May 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.D after completion of B.Tech Computer Science? Which subjects should I choose? How much expense is needed for doing Ph.D?

Q. CAN i do p.h.d after my completion of b.tech..............form computer science department.
And what will be the best subject to choose for it....... ??

Also tell me that how much will it take to complete my p.h.d with what amount of expenses???

SURABHI AGRAWAL
B.TECH 2nd year
cse

6th June 2011, 10:59 AM
shadab6g

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D after completion of B.Tech Computer Science? Which subjects should I choose? How much expense is needed for doing Ph.D?

Yes you can do ph.d after your graduation for this as you may be aware you will have to choose a subject and do research work on that ...... It would take two year if do all right.....exenditure for this is quite low... Expenses are only for research work

best of luck
work hard
22nd September 2011, 04:05 PM
hrushi614

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D after completion of B.Tech Computer Science? Which subjects should I choose? How much expense is needed for doing Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Q. CAN i do p.h.d after my completion of b.tech..............form computer science department.
And what will be the best subject to choose for it....... ??

Also tell me that how much will it take to complete my p.h.d with what amount of expenses???

SURABHI AGRAWAL
B.TECH 2nd year
cse

hi friend,

Ph.D is a doctor of philosoohy it is like a research work.

The main thing is after completion of P.G course only you can do Ph.D

So first you have to complete M.tech first.

The fee expences also very less. Doing Ph.D in good colleges is better.

If you write gate exam and qulify means you will get stiepend also
20th February 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Respected ,
Sir i have complete my b tech but the duration in 5years long means one year extra for completion. so the question is .am i cabable for doing phd.

Abhavya kumar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?