6th July 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Which Optional subjects should I choose after completion of BE in CSE?

I have done my B.E Computer science engineering, which optional subjects can i choose?

Related Questions:
  1. When to start the preparations for IAS exam? Which optional subjects to choose? Which coaching centres to join?
  2. Which subjects can I choose as Optional for IAS Exam having completed CSE?
  3. Is it appropriate to choose non logical subjects as optionals in CSE? How much time is needed to complete Geography Syllabus of CSE?
  4. How to write IAS exam after completing engineering? I am studying engineering 3rd year CSE
  5. Is it necessary to choose optional subjects in civil services from my graduation?
  6. Which Optional subjects should I choose for Civil Services Exam after completion of BBA course?
  7. Can I opt for computer related subjects as an optional in prelims while doing CSE final year?
  8. How to choose optional subjects in IAS for a student in mechanical engineering
  9. Can I choose agricultural engineering and mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  10. How to choose Optional Subjects for UPSC mains?
  11. Which Optional Subjects should I choose for IAS Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I choose agricultural engineering and mechanical engineering as optional subjects?
  13. How can I choose my optional subjects for IPS exam? I am pursuing MSc in statistics and computer application
  14. Can I choose Management and Psychology as optional subjects?
  15. Can I do Ph.D after completion of B.Tech Computer Science? Which subjects should I choose? How much expense is needed for doing Ph.D?
  16. How to prepare for IAS after passing Mechanical engineering? Which optional subjects should I choose?
  17. How to select optional subjects in Civil exams? How many subjects are there to choose from?
  18. Which Optional Subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a Bio-Agri candidate?
6th July 2012, 02:36 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which Optional subjects should I choose after completion of BE in CSE?

Hi,
See it could have been a little better if you could have mentioned the range of subjects that you had in your B.E. course as optional. This is because your system is semester dependent. All institutes that are of semester construction have the main structure of the course similar. But when it comes to optional subjects, this differs from institute to institute depending on the institute policies and student demands.
You need to take care of only one thing here. Just you have to decide from this point in which way do you want your career to go or in a more simple manner, which is the possible genre for your project work in the last semester. Try and take your optional subject closer to that level. Suppose you want to take image processing as your project work. Now you may have Image processing or Graphics as one of your optional subject. SO you definitely go for that. Suppose you want to project work in hardware domain and you have optional subjects such as VLSI or VHDL or Real Time systems. You will definitely go for any one of them. All the Best.
6th July 2012, 02:38 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which Optional subjects should I choose after completion of BE in CSE?

Hi,
See it could have been a little better if you could have mentioned the range of subjects that you had in your B.E. course as optional. This is because your system is semester dependent. All institutes that are of semester construction have the main structure of the course similar. But when it comes to optional subjects, this differs from institute to institute depending on the institute policies and student demands.
You need to take care of only one thing here. Just you have to decide from this point in which way do you want your career to go or in a more simple manner, which is the possible genre for your project work in the last semester. Try and take your optional subject closer to that level. Suppose you want to take image processing as your project work. Now you may have Image processing or Graphics as one of your optional subject. SO you definitely go for that. Suppose you want to project work in hardware domain and you have optional subjects such as VLSI or VHDL or Real Time systems. You will definitely go for any one of them. All the Best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?