24th May 2012, 11:23 PM
VASUGHAI

Which subjects/fields should I opt after passing 10th? Which are the best paid sectors? What is the qualification required?

I wish to know which are the subjects/ fields that i should opt after my 10th results. Which are the best paid sectors and what qualification is required for these?

Vasu

25th May 2012, 07:43 AM
loki6

Default Re: Which subjects/fields should I opt after passing 10th? Which are the best paid sectors? What is the qualification required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VASUGHAI View Post
I wish to know which are the subjects/ fields that i should opt after my 10th results. Which are the best paid sectors and what qualification is required for these?

Vasu
After your 10th class you have options: science(medical, non-medical), commerce, arts.
Commerce is the best paid sector and in the last few years it has attracted a large number of students. Science is also a good option and returns you a high-pay job. But the level of competition is very high in science. you are required to crack AIPMT or IIT for a better paid job.
26th May 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects/fields should I opt after passing 10th? Which are the best paid sectors? What is the qualification required?

m weak at maths n chem..wich opt shud i chus after 10th-science or commerce????
plz help me out....
28th June 2012, 07:05 AM
Unregistered

Now i am complied my s.s.c .and unfortunetly i got only 56%so can u plz tell me about aviation?? Commerce ya science?? But i think i got few % na so science is not possible.
1st July 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Which subjects/fields should I opt after passing 10th? Which are the best paid sectors? What is the qualification required?

i got 80% in 10th and i am intreted in computers so what should i do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
m weak at maths n chem..wich opt shud i chus after 10th-science or commerce????
plz help me out....
Hello Friend,

You have completed 10 th class. You are weak at maths and chemistry.
If you apt M.E.C group it will be benefited to you.After this you can do C.A (charted accountant) ...... and is a highly going up sector.....

Take care
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?