14th December 2011, 08:00 PM
Patil_sonal_sambhaji

What should I do for best placement after completion of diploma in IT?

i am interested to do job after completion of my diploma in IT so what should i do for best placement in best company? There is need to do any courses for good placement? if yes then which that courses are?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it true that IFBI provides placement in ICICI and other leading banks on completion of Diploma courses from there?
  2. Which is better between B.E. in Marine and B.E. in Automobile regarding placement criteria for diploma holder in Marine Engineering?
  3. Information about placement assistant and last years placement records of FPGDIS diploma course from CDAC Bangalore?
  4. Is it possible for me to get jobs in reputed IT company after completion of diploma in IT?
  5. What are the placement chances after doing Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  6. Best choice after Diploma in Marine engineering?
  7. Which are the best Placement Consultancies being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 1 year experience?
  8. Can I face any difficulty without getting placement after completion of BCA? -- [New]
  9. What should I do next after completion of diploma course?
  10. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?
  11. What is the future course to take after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to appear for DRDO diploma post after completion of diploma course?
  13. What should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Can i do MSc IT after Diploma in same? What are the other options except B. Tech?
  15. Can I do PG diploma after completion of diploma course instead of doing B.Tech?
  16. scope after clinical research course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What can I do after completion of SSC? Can I do diploma or 11th and 12th science?
  18. How is placement after B.N.Y.S.?
14th August 2012, 09:40 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do for best placement after completion of diploma in IT?

Hi,
Why don't you go for some other professional course for placement.
You can opt for any of the following types of courses:
1)You can choose CA or Chartered Accountancy. This will give you quite a lot of commercial knowledge and also you can opt for CA if you have around 55-60% or more(depending on the institute you go for) and also you need to clear the entrance test for CA called CPT(Computer Proficiency Test). If you get admitted the CA course will take around 2 years to clear if you clear the examinations under CA. You can get jobs in finance sectors.
2) If you want some creative places of work, you can go for graphic designing courses and opt for advertisement sectors or web designing companies.
3) Last but not the least you can learn Tally and join organizations where Tally is taught professionally.
28th November 2012, 07:57 PM

Default Re: What should I do for best placement after completion of diploma in IT?

there are very few change to get job after completing Any Certificate course...
it is best to do some degree course in computers
you can try for job in Shopping mall , cyber cafe, shops etc.....
but you don't get any good job only just basis of certificate of computer
try to do some degree course as well as apply yourself for jobs in shopping mall oe cyber cafe etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?