1st April 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

What can I choose after passing 10th?

i have just pass 10th .i 'm totally confused what to choose in +1 . i have my great interest in both bio and maths .i'm serious help me out. i can't opt for both.

27th April 2012, 06:26 PM
10shilpa
Member+

Default Re: What can I choose after passing 10th?

After completion Bachelors in commerce, you can look for jobs in Banking and Insurance sector. You can also look for career in Chartered Accountant, Company Secretaryship, MBA, Law etc. You can also pursue M.Com and opt for career in teaching.

For information regarding colleges and courses for studying Commerce

Welcome to the Best Commerce Courses after 12th for Commerce Students, 10+2 std, standard in Commerce Stream section. What to do after 12th, 10+2 commerce? This is the biggest question in 12th class/ hsc students mind today. There are many graduation, professional diploma and degree courses and career options available to students after 12th std class in commerce stream like diplomas and bachelor degrees like B.Com, BBA, BMS, BBM, CFA, CA, ICWA, CFP, etc. Here you can explore list of top and best careers & courses after 12th std commerce and courses after 10+2 for commerce students, graduation courses, diploma and degree commerce courses in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Pune, India.

(Graduate diploma in print and web, broadcast or multimedia Journalism) Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM), Bangalore, India
B Com (Honours in Accounting and Finance) St. Xaviers College- Kolkata, Kolkata, India
B. Com (Accounting & Finance)- BAF H.R College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai, India
B. Com (Banking & Insurance)- BBI H.R College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai, India
B. Com (Banking and Insurance) Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti's, Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College, Mumbai, India
B.A. (Fashion Communication) Institute of Apparel Management (IAM), Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR, India
B.B.A (Honours) Shri Shikshayatan College, Kolkata, India
B.B.A. Vels University, Chennai, India
B.B.A. - Bachelor of Business Administration Alpha Arts and Science College, Chennai, India
B.B.M (Bachelor of Business Management) T. John Group of Institutions, Bangalore, India
B.B.M. (Bachelor of Business Management) Kristu Jayanti College of Management & Technology, Bangalore, India
B.B.M. (Shipping) Academy of Maritime Education & Training (AMET University), Chennai, India
B.Com Lala Lajpat Rai College of Commerce & Economics (LLCC) , Mumbai, India
B.Com (Account & Finanace) Shri Chinai College, Mumbai, India
B.Com (Banking & Insurance) Shri Chinai College, Mumbai, India
B.Com (Computer Application) Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies, Indore, India
B.Com (Financial Accounting) Baba Farid Institute of Technology (BFIT), Dehradun, India
B.Com (Financial Markets)-BFM H.R College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai, India
B.Com (Honors) Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, India
B.Com (Professional ) Lovely Professional University,

Issues & PerspectivesIn Person: Consulting for Career Enhancement
A group of grad students and postdocs has created a successful, non-profit consulting group to improve their private-sector employment prospects.

my suggestion is that after 12th standard u do B.SC-BIOTECHNOLOGY.valuable course.
now-a-day it is demand course.
Source(s):
iam doing biotechnology.

Its not carrier but is career.In india pure Sciences,Arts or Commerce are not good paymasters,
so U R left with B.E or M.B.B.S While C.A,I.C.W.A,C.S do promise good jobs but R not that popular.
14th May 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

what is in fashion communication?
16th May 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

what i do to make c a after passing 10th
7th June 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

what can i choose in 11th pcm or commerce
17th June 2012, 04:09 PM
babblu6
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have just pass 10th .i 'm totally confused what to choose in +1 . i have my great interest in both bio and maths .i'm serious help me out. i can't opt for both.
after 10th better to go for polytechic because it is very early to settle in life and for futur eeven to study and can do job also
6th July 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 10th class now I am taking the commerce i had missed my classes on that subject than i dont know about the subject so please suggest me about the commerce
6th July 2012, 10:27 PM
Namitamd

Hi,

You can go for science or commerce or arts stream. You can even join for fashion technology. Thinking about your future you choose the best option then it will easier for you to choose the graduation further and you can very easily complete the education and focus on job to get. Choose one which gives you interest and money and knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?