28th August 2010, 01:26 PM
chaitra.m.s.

Which are the subjects that are good in M.Tech between VLSI, Digital Communication and Biomedical Signal Processing?

i have completed BE in Electronics and communication....
i need to know about subjects whic is good to do mtech among...
1. vlsi
2. digital communication
3. biomedical signal processing

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech? Are there any branches being offered like VLSI and Embedded?
  2. Kurukshetra University ECE 3rd Year-Digital Signal Processing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Syllabus for ECE branch to write PGECET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of specializations for ECE students in MS?
  5. HPCL recruitment syllabus for ECE student?
  6. Previous five years question papers of VLSI Digital Signal Processing exam with solution -- [New]
  7. List of subjects available to study in B.Sc(Electronics)?
  8. IETE AMIETE -ET (New Scheme) Digital Signal Processing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. Which M.Tech courses are suitable for a student who took electronics engineering as B.Tech course
  10. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-6th Semester Digital Signal Processing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Cochin University B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering 7th Semester Digital Signal Processing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. How can I choose M.Tech ECE integrated course? I have completed 12th standard
  13. Previous years papers for Digital Signal Processing
  14. What type of course should I do while doing my 3rd year ECE to improve my skill in core field?
  15. Any latest topic on optical OFDM or optical WDM?
  16. What kind of Projects can be done in Digital Signal Processing?
  17. Sathyabama University, B.E in EEE, 5th Semester, Digital Signal Processing & ITS Application Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  18. Which are the core companies in electronics field in India? How to prepare to get a job?
22nd August 2011, 11:31 AM
jain4u

Default Re: Which are the subjects that are good in M.Tech between VLSI, Digital Communication and Biomedical Signal Processing?

You have completed BE so you should choose depending on your interest.
Very-large-scale integration (VLSI) is the process of creating integrated circuits by combining thousands of transistors into a single chip which includes basic of analog and digital electronics as well as semi-conductors.
Digital Communication is the physical transfer of data (a digital bit stream) over a point-to-point or point-to-multipoint communication channel which will include basic of analog and digital modulation and communication system.

Both fields have good future scope but for doing mtech from a good college like IIT you will need a btech or master degree for sitting in their entrance exam.

Best Wishes
22nd August 2011, 03:13 PM
samrith

Default Re: Which are the subjects that are good in M.Tech between VLSI, Digital Communication and Biomedical Signal Processing?

i would like to say you choose the biomedical signal processing because in medical field you got lot of opportunities and it is very intresting also....
7th February 2014, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

how is the Biological Signal Processing course and what is the career scope?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?