4th March 2013, 06:15 PM
Annchirackal

Which are the core companies in electronics field in India? How to prepare to get a job?

which are the core companies in electronics field in India? how to prepare for
getting a job there? What are the exams I have to write?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Core companies in the field of Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Training company in Kanyakumari for 3rd year B.Tech ECE?
  3. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies?
  4. Can I get Job in Core Companies for Electronics in Hyderabad being a candidate having secured 65% in M.Sc Electronics?
  5. How should I prepare to get in the core companies?
  6. Which are the core companies related to Electronics?
  7. How can I get a job in top telecom companies and core electronics companies?
  8. How to get a job in electronics company? How to prepare and what is the eligibility to get a job in electronics companies?
  9. Scope of making career in Core Electronics area in India?
  10. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student? -- [New]
  11. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE
  12. Information about B.Tech course?
  13. How to get placed in good companies for electrical and electronics department? Information about the core companies? Number of good core companies in Inida?
  14. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  15. What to do to get a core job in electronics/semiconductor companies? Should I drop and prepare for PSU or join TCS?
  16. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  17. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  18. How can I get a job in core field after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch?
13th July 2016, 08:09 AM
Suraj129

Default Re: Which are the core companies in electronics field in India? How to prepare to get a job?

Some of the top company names and area related to ECE core branch:
1 Tata teleservices, Telecommunications
2 Aircel, Telecommunications
3 Vodafone, Telecommunications and networking
4 MicroMax, Embedded systems
5 Samsung Analog and Digital Electronics, Communications
6 Intel, Analog and Digital Electronics
7 Dell India, Networking
8 Nokia, Analog and Digital Electronics,Communications
9 Motorola, Communications
10 Honeywell, Embedded systems
11 LG Electronics, Analog and Digital Electronics
12 Videocon, Communications
13 Reliance, Communications
14 Wipro, Wireless and networking,Telecom,VLSI
15 Onida, Electronics design,R&D
16 Cisco Networking, Computer Networks
17 Philips Electronics, Analog and Digital Electronics
18 Broadcom, Communications ,VLSI
19 Qualcomm, wireless Communications ,VLSI
20 Redpine, Signal processing,analog,digital
21 TCS Vlsi, Analog and Digital electronics
22 Infotech, Analog and digital electronics
23 L&T Infotech, linux,digital

Preparing for the jobs in these companies:
First try to enter in medium scale industries where you can learn lot of things and at least for 2-3 years you should work there. Then you can shift to above mentioned companies. For the engineers who wanted the core job should spent at least 2 years for the foundation. Love the subjects you read and try to understand the present scenario of the core companies, so that you prepare yourself in the right way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?