1st September 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects are included in the cutoff list of DU for BSc in Physics Honors?

Aggregate of which subjects are included in the cutoff list of du for bsc in physics honours?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Maths Honors and Physics Honors in Bsc?
  2. Is it a right decision to do Maths Honors if I want to get in Banking sector? Or should I do account Honors? Cutoff list for these subjects?
  3. Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects?
  4. How to get admission in BSc Honors in Physics? When are the forms going to be released?
  5. Can I do MSc Physics after completing my BSc? I am a chemistry honors student
  6. How to take admission in DU after completing 12th class? Which are the subjects included?
  7. Which are the universities in India offering BSc honors? I have passed class 12th with 85%
  8. What is the scope of BSc Honors in Maths, Physics, Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. B.Sc in Physics honors in US after 12th? -- [New]
  10. What is best after doing BSc in Physics honors other than MSc
  11. What is the syllabus for the various subjects that I have to appear in the entrance exam to get to study Physics Honors?
  12. What are the subjects included to calculate cutoff marks for Biotechnology
  13. Names of the top colleges and universities offering BSc Honors in Physics? Cutoff percentages in these colleges and universities?
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed to become a teacher after completing BSc Statistics
  15. How to take admission for BSc Honors in Physics?
  16. What is the best option for me after BSc Physics Honors
  17. Can I select computer science subject for civil service main exam(IPS)?
  18. BSc Physics honors question papers of Jadavpur university
28th June 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects are included in the cutoff list of DU for BSc in Physics Honors?

what is the cutoff for Bsc in DU
15th June 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects are included in the cutoff list of DU for BSc in Physics Honors?

Aggregate of which subjects are included in the cutoff list of du for bsc in physics honours?
18th April 2020, 04:06 AM
Teena@1234

DU take addmission on the basis of 12th board merit in physics and chemistry honors.
For physics honors three subject's are considered i.e. physics, chemistry and maths. They are compulsory subjects and are considered in merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?