19th June 2012, 01:32 PM
amanwadhwa20h

Which subjects are most important for LIC Agent exam?

which subject is most important for lic agent exam..please tell me

17th July 2012, 11:54 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which subjects are most important for LIC Agent exam?

Hi dear...

The basic eligibility of the individual who is applying for the LIC agent post is to have passed twelfth standard and must have completed eighteen years of age. You should contact the officer of the nearest branch of the LIC and he/she will introduce you to the development officer. You will be sent to a divisional agency for the training purpose and here you will be given hundred hours of training about the LIC policies, aims, plans, etc. Then there will be an exam called IRDA that will be conducted. The IRDA stands for the Insurance Regulatory – Development Authority. Once you pass this examination you will be given license to work for the LIC as an agent.

It include General questions.
All the best..!!
12th March 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects are most important for LIC Agent exam?

I have agency of L.I.C. from 1999. I want to know about some rule of L.I.C. So,pls. co-operate me. My Question is as below:
If i wouls put the policy the of the same person at month of 12th December 2012 which i had taken in 25th March,2012. So, is it included as two separate head in my policy list or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?