26th February 2012, 06:50 AM
K V K REDDY

Rules and Regulations to join as Agent in IRCTC? How much will be the Commissions for an agent in IRCTC?

I Want to Join in IRCTC Agent and what rules and regulations and how much give commissions to agent please solve my problem

13th August 2012, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Rules and Regulations to join as Agent in IRCTC? How much will be the Commissions for an agent in IRCTC?

I Want to Join as an IRCTC Agent and what rules and regulations and how much give commissions to agent Please Give me Full Detail to become an agent of IRCTC on my mail id which is [email protected]
4th October 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Rules and Regulations to join as Agent in IRCTC? How much will be the Commissions for an agent in IRCTC?

tell me about the rules and regulations to become a agents of irctc
5th October 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 9 years in LIC as an agent i am unable to continue with the agency due to health related issues,
will my comission still continue.
23rd November 2012, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

How to become a IRCTC agent?
6th December 2012, 07:58 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2560904]I Want to Join as an IRCTC Agent and what rules and regulations and how much give commissions to agent Please Give me Full Detail to become an agent of IRCTC on my mail id which is [email protected]
6th January 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by K V K REDDY View Post
I Want to Join in IRCTC Agent and what rules and regulations and how much give commissions to agent please solve my problem
email- [email protected]
16th May 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I Want to Join as an IRCTC Agent and what rules and regulations and how much give commissions to agent Please Give me Full Detail to become an agent of IRCTC on my mail id which is [email protected]
5th August 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I Want to Join as an IRCTC Agent and what procedure and how much give commissions to agent Please Give me Full Detail to become an agent of IRCTC on my mail id which is [email protected]
20th October 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I Want to Join as an IRCTC Agent and what procedure and how much give commissions to agent Please Give me Full Detail to become an agent of IRCTC on my mail id which is [email protected]
7th December 2013, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Registration as an agent in IRCTC is issued for booking of E- Tickets only (except
RTSA agents, who are authorized by Railways) .

IRCTC%u2019s rules & regulations are to be read properly & followed strictly. Ignorance of
the same cannot be considered as a valid reason.

Agents are required to give the correct address, Telephone. No & mail id in the
registration form.

Change of address should be intimated to IRCTC immediately along with the original
certificate issued by IRCTC, in order to issue a fresh certificate.

Certificate of Authorization issued by IRCTC should be prominently displayed at the
agency.
9th March 2014, 09:22 AM
yrakes803

20th May 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

i want join irctc agent .please direct me , my e mail id is [email protected]
7th June 2014, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to be an agent for Irctc .what is the terms and condition for that? What facility I may get for ticketing?Lastly I want to know , What responsibility is for An agent of Irctc?
15th September 2014, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir
I Want to Join as an IRCTC Agent and what rules and regulations
and
how much give commissions to agent Please Give me Full Detail to become an agent of IRCTC on my mail id which is
[email protected]
18th October 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

26th December 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir I Want join as an IRCTC agent and what rules and regulations and how much diposit for agent and how much give commissions to agent. PLEASE give me full details to become an agent of IRCTC . My mail id is [email protected] THANK U SIR
20th January 2016, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

9th May 2017, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to join as an IRTC agent and what rules and regulations and how much give commissions to agent, please give me full details to become an agent of IRTC on my mail id which is [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?